Our mission at Enphase Energy is to advance a sustainable future for all.
Today, our intelligent microinverters, which turn sunlight into an affordable, safe, reliable, and scalable source of energy, work with virtually every solar panel made, and when paired with our award-winning smart battery technology, we engineer one of the industry's best-performing clean energy systems. To date, we have installed more than 42 million microinverters on more than 1.9 million homes across 130 countries.
Like our customers, our innovative teams are also worldwide, making Enphase Energy a truly global company. We are one of the fastest-growing and most dynamic energy companies in the world. Nimble and acutely focused on developing ground-breaking solar energy management technology, each of our teams has a shared goal of creating a carbon-free future.
At Enphase we are also committed to diversity and inclusion. Developing cutting-edge technology requires a workforce as diverse as the populations we wish to serve. We are a values-driven company that puts people and their power at the center of our shared energy future.
Join us on our mission!
We are looking for an extraordinary Facilities Coordinator for our Corporate Headquarters who can manage the front desk and has substantial hands-on office and vendor management experience. The Facilities Coordinator reports directly to the Facility Manager.
- Create a positive first impression as you greet clients, guests, vendors, and visiting employees.
- Take temperatures, check-in, and track all visitors, including vendors, visiting employees, and guests.
- Manage security access cards and keys.
- Assist with tracking employee on-boarding/off-boarding processes, including ensuring new hires are set up on their first-day access card, seating, and coordinating with IT for equipment.
- Manage incoming and outgoing courier and other packages or mail as required.
- Make sure the office is clean and functioning properly for employees – including office equipment and facilities.
- Maintain and update company seating charts.
- Be able to maintain and order office and pantry supplies while staying within the assigned budget Implement process to help ensure good management of the organization's stock.
- Manage day porters to help maintain common area amenities – pantry, conference rooms, bathrooms, and mailroom.
- Work with the compliance team to address any office compliance-related issues.
- Work with the facilities team to ensure employees are notified in a timely manner of any building communications.
- Prepare letters, presentations, and reports for the management team.
- Help schedule and arrange interviews with candidates.
- Coordinate and organize office events and be actively involved with the Culture Team.
- Manage all Facilities related vendor lists, PR/PO requests, invoices, and expense report process.
- Act as a liaison between management and vendors for billing, on a needed basis.
- Minimum Associate’s degree preferred.
- 4+ years of experience in customer service-driven roles.
- Must have excellent communication skills and the ability to interface with senior management and high-profile visitors
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
- Detail-oriented, with the ability to multi-task and work under pressure
- A positive, energetic, optimistic attitude, not afraid to roll up your sleeves
- Team player with strong interpersonal skills, including conscientiousness, diplomacy, flexibility, and dependability
- Impeccable organization and efficiency skills; strong attention to detail to ensure timely follow-up and bring all issues to closure.
- Clear, concise, and articulate communication skills - verbal, written, and listening.
- Works with little supervision, identifies opportunities and executes projects to improve organization and efficiency.