2nd Shift Stand Up Forklift Operator
NOW HIRING - Direct-Hire Forklift Operator Positions
CJ Logistics America, LLC dba DSC Logistics is hiring full time, dependable, and experienced Stand-Up Forklift Operators for our Des Plaines, IL facility!
Where: 575 E. Oakton St. Des Plaines, IL 60018
2nd shift: Mon - Fri (3pm - 11pm)
Stand-up Forklifts (Experience Required)
Forklift Operators are eligible for quarterly production bonuses!
The Forklift Operator is responsible for safely operating a forklift to perform responsibilities within the warehouse operations.
- Load, unload, pick, put away, consolidate, stack and stage products and materials using a forklift
- Follow specific work instructions and best practices to safely and accurately complete daily work assignments
- Support all operational processes and procedures to ensure value to the customer and compliance with all CJ Logistics America policies, customer requirements and federal/state/local regulations
- Assists with physical inventories and cycle counts, ensuring proper stock rotation
- Inspect each pallet and or case for proper quantities, items brands, and lot codes
- Communicate problems, concerns and ideas to management. Identify process improvements.
- Maintain a clean, neat, and orderly work area
- Assist in maintaining the security of the warehouse. Conduct operations in a manner that promotes safety.
- Participate in all assigned training programs and adhere to all guidelines
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Knowledge of and ability to operate a Stand-up forklift
- Meet medium level physical exertion requirements, including lifting up to 50 pounds frequently
- Ability to learn how to operate RF systems in logistics environment
- Basic math and reading skills to perform job tasks and complete necessary paperwork
- Ability to follow oral and/or written instruction
CJ Logistics America Logistics Competencies:
CJ Logistics America
We provide integrated supply chain services for customers around the world, maximizing customer value through continuous improvement and innovation.
CJ Logistics delivers integrated and multimodal logistics services, connecting every corner of the world via air, sea and land. As a lead logistics partner (LLP), third-party logistics provider (3PL) and supply chain consultant, we help customers leverage supply chain management as a competitive advantage, reducing total system costs, transforming business processes, improving service and facilitating growth and change. With a focus on social responsibility and sustainability through growth with customers and communities, we prioritize the wellbeing of the end consumer, our customers and our employees. CJ Logistics America is responsible for the North America region, specializing in solutions for regulated industries such as food and beverage, consumer packaged goods, healthcare and medical supplies, and tire and automotive.
We offer a market competitive benefits package, including medical, dental, vision, and life insurance, 401(k) match and tuition reimbursement.
CJ Logistics America is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and relies on the diverse skills, backgrounds and perspectives of our people to drive change, innovation and growth. EOE/M/F/D/V
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $17.50/Hour to start.