Forklift Operators - Thursday September 16th
CJ Logistics is currently hiring Forklift Operators for our Champaign, IL Location! No Experience is required!
We will be hosting an onsite Hiring Event at our Champaign, IL location, no appointment is necessary to attend! Event details are below.
Thursday September 16th, 2021 | 9am - 3pm
710 N Mattis Ave.
Champaign, IL 61821
A: Sun-Tues 6am-6pm Wed 6am-12pm
B: Wed 12pm-6am Thurs-Sat 6am-6pm
C: Sun-Tues 6pm-6am Wed 6pm-12am
D: Thurs 12am-6am Thurs-Sat 6pm-6am
Starting rate $18.30/hour
The Forklift Operator is responsible for safely operating a forklift to perform responsibilities within the warehouse operations.
- Load, unload, pick, put away, consolidate, stack and stage products and materials using a forklift
- Follow specific work instructions and best practices to safely and accurately complete daily work assignments
- Support all operational processes and procedures to ensure value to the customer and compliance with all DSC policies, customer requirements and federal/state/local regulations
- Assists with physical inventories and cycle counts, ensuring proper stock rotation
- Inspect each pallet and or case for proper quantities, items brands, and lot codes
- Communicate problems, concerns and ideas to management. Identify process improvements.
- Maintain a clean, neat, and orderly work area
- Assist in maintaining the security of the warehouse. Conduct operations in a manner that promotes safety.
- Participate in all assigned training programs and adhere to all guidelines
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Knowledge of and ability to operate a Stand-up forklift
- Meet medium level physical exertion requirements, including lifting up to 50 pounds frequently
- Ability to learn how to operate RF systems in logistics environment
- Basic math and reading skills to perform job tasks and complete necessary paperwork
- Ability to follow oral and/or written instruction
CJ Logistics America is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and relies on the diverse skills, backgrounds and perspectives of our people to drive change, innovation and growth.