Manager, Total Rewards
Are you passionate about Human Resources? Are you looking for an opportunity to make an impact in a global company? We need people like you to help us hire the best in the business and we're excited to have you join us in this significant role to ensure we continue to build a diverse and engaged workforce! Come be part of something special at CJ Logistics America!
This position supports and manages portions of the development, implementation, integration, analysis, and execution of the overall organization’s total rewards programs, including total compensation, health and welfare benefits programs, retirement plans, other total rewards programs, and human resources systems that support total rewards. The position works with the Sr. Director of Total Rewards to continually enhance and improve the organization’s total rewards offerings for employees and their families, while ensuring programs remain innovative, competitive, financially sustainable, and aligned with strategic business objectives. The position will ensure accurate benefits and compensation delivery, evaluate both benefits and compensations programs that lead to strong plan performance, and ensure programs and offerings meet regulatory compliance and contain costs. Importantly, the position will collaborate with the Sr. Director of Total Rewards and recommend benefit programs and compensation solutions that support the recruitment and retention of the best talent in the industry. This position will report to the Sr. Director of Total Rewards.
- Manage the design, implementation, administration, communication, and ongoing evaluation of the organization's compensation and benefits programs, policies, and procedures
- Monitor and manage benefit deductions, arrears and employee contributions to ensure they are processed in HRIS and sent to vendors weekly
- Ensure monthly vendor invoices are paid accurately and timely
- Oversee and partner with HR team to administer leaves of absences
- Ensure compensation and benefits programs support CJ Logistics business objectives and meet all legal requirements
- Oversee compensation processes, including survey participation, job evaluation, salary structure development, base pay administration, incentive plan design and analysis
- Assist in designing and communicating compensation-related policies, procedures, and systems; interpreting human resources policies
- Manage outsourced provider and develop strong working relationships with vendors
- Must possess solid technical skills and experience managing HRIS systems
- Ability to lead, plan, organize, prioritize and monitor a variety of work projects
- Confidentiality, flexibility, creativity and the ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously is required
- Demonstrated ability to establish collaborative and productive relationships with team members and communicate effectively, verbally and in writing with all levels of internal and external stakeholders
- Develop and lead total rewards team
- Support acquisitions/affiliations and other key human resources departments with key initiatives as needed
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required
- 5+ years of benefits administration/management experience required
- Microsoft Excel experience required
- Strong attention to detail with accuracy Requires excellent follow up skills encompassing a thorough mindset
- Strong verbal/written communication, organizational and interpersonal skills
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task
- Strong analytical skills
- High level of discretion to maintain confidentiality at all times
CJ Logistics loves collaboration and a team environment. Therefore, this role is located at our Corporate Office in Des Plaines, IL and has a hybrid work arrangement (3 days on site and 2 days remote). Candidates must live within a commutable distance to the corporate office.
Pay, Payroll and More:
- Competitive compensation package
- Full health insurance (medical, dental and vision), 401(k), Life insurance, tuition assistance, PTO and MORE!
- Growing company with a performance record that continues to climb!
- Opportunity to drive significant changes in Talent Acquisition with an ability to make an impact across the organization
- Open-door work environment
- High Performance culture with a focus on a growth mindset where continuous improvement is embraced
- Opportunities for advancement!
CJ Logistics America About Statement:
CJ Logistics America delivers integrated and multimodal logistics services, connecting every corner of the world via air, sea and land. As a lead logistics partner (LLP), third-party logistics provider (3PL) and supply chain consultant, we help customers leverage supply chain management as a competitive advantage, reducing total system costs, transforming business processes, improving service and facilitating growth and change. With a focus on social responsibility and sustainability through growth with customers and communities, we prioritize the wellbeing of the end consumer, our customers and our employees. CJ Logistics America is responsible for the North America region, specializing in solutions for regulated industries such as food and beverage, consumer-packaged goods, healthcare and medical supplies, and tire and automotive.
CJ Logistics America is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We prohibit discrimination and or/harassment of any type, including but not limited to discrimination and or harassment based upon race, religion, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, pregnancy or relation medical conditions, childbirth, breastfeeding, parental status, veteran and/or military statue, disability (physical or mental) medical condition, genetic information or characteristics, political affiliation, domestic violence survivor status, marital status, or other characteristics prohibited by federal, state, or local law. Additionally, CJ Logistics America participates in the E-Verify program in certain locations.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.