Senior Executive Finance
Job Summary & Responsibilities:
- Accounts Payable
- Accounts Receivable
- General Ledger
- Financials preparation, Statutory audits, Bank / Other Reconciliations
- Hands on experience of GST, TDS, and other compliances
- 3-8 years experience
Need to have:
- Graduation or Post-Graduation with Accounts & Finance as one of the key subjects.
- Sound knowledge of accounting principles, with good exposure to Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable
- Should have good exposure to accounting activities using Oracle ERP system
- Experience in working on Statutory Audits, Tax Audits, MIS reporting, FP&A
- Should have managed end to end GST and TDS related compliances, return filing, etc.
- Should be an excellent team player with quick learning ability, good logical thinking, and taking ownership of various tasks with minimum support.
- Well versed with MS Excel (Basic to advanced Formulae, any exposure to Power Query or PowerBI would be an added advantage)