Senior Lead - Accounting
Job Summary & Responsibilities:
- Managing books of accounts in Oracle R12 (AR/AP/FA/GL), should have clarity on separate set of books used for reporting purposes and statutory purposes
- Payroll Processing, review, reconciliations and variance analysis, any reconciliation issues to be resolved in coordination with the payroll service provider
- Ensure that proper internal Control Systems and procedures are in place to comply with various Accounting Standards and Policies as prescribed under various statutes.
- Drive monthly financial books closure proactively and in a timely manner.
- Review of Statutory Compliances
- Co-ordination with internal and statutory Auditors, support for timely closure of Statutory audits and tax audits, Income Tax Filing.
- Preparation of standalone and consolidated Annual Financial statements including profit & Loss Account, Balance Sheet, Cash Flow Statements along with Notes to Accounts for statutory audit purpose. Plan in such a manner so that any changes to standalone financials, gets updated at all places wherever required in consolidated financials
- Representation with any statutory authorities.
- Coordination with the company secretary for update of all CS related works like board resolutions, filings, compliances, etc.
- To guide the team members on proper maintenance of records as per the standard and statutory requirements.
Need to have:
- A qualified chartered Accountant or a cost accountant
- 4 – 6 years of experience post qualification (experience with Big4 will be an added advantage)
- Sound knowledge of accounting principles, with good exposure to Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable
- Good to have exposure to accounting activities using Oracle ERP system
- Experience in working on Statutory Audits, Tax Audits, MIS reporting, FP&A
- Should have managed end to end GST and TDS related compliances, reconciliations, return filings, etc.
- Should be an excellent team player with quick learning ability, good logical thinking, and taking ownership of various tasks with minimum support. Should be able to take up additional responsibilities of other colleagues and team members on need basis.
- Well versed with MS Excel (Basic to advanced Formulae, any exposure to Power Query or PowerBI would be an added advantage)