Head of Ecosystem Partnerships
Envestnet is seeking a passionate and talented Head of Ecosystem Partnerships to join our Strategy team.
Envestnet, Inc. (NYSE: ENV) is transforming the way financial advice and wellness are delivered. Our mission is to empower advisors and financial service providers with innovative technology, solutions, and intelligence to make financial wellness a reality for everyone.
Since our founding 20 years ago, we are fully vested in helping people live an intelligent financial life. If you love the idea of working in a Fintech company with the environment and excitement of a start-up where you are making everyday impact - then read on.
Envestnet is seeking a Head of Ecosystem Partnerships to join our Strategy Office and partner closely with leaders across the organization. This individual will be responsible for developing the strategy to engage with Envestnet’s partner to evolve our broader suite of solutions.
- Identify traditional (wealth) and nontraditional (developers, embedders) partners and articulate the Envestnet ecosystem strategy and benefits
- Creating and managing a consistent onboarding partnership playbook across Envestnet – which includes prioritize roadmaps, resourcing, and integration
- Define the business terms of the partnerships – including pricing and revenue goals
- Build strong working relationships with our partners to develop sales plans / joint solutions that promote the Envestnet brand, and assist in the creation of joint messaging
- Partner with legal, finance, sales and marketing teams to integrate new partners
- Be a key player in setting the strategy for partner events and the way we work together to jointly sponsor, activate, and engage to make the most of these efforts
- Develop the strategy and execution plan for updates to our partners on joint activities and their impact
- College degree is required, MBA is preferred
- A minimum 12 years of enterprise sales and/or sales leadership experience is required
- A minimum of 6 years of building, managing or leveraging partnerships within the financial services industry – including onboarding and integration
- Demonstrated experience building and managing teams of high performing sales executes in a rapidly growing business
- Established relationship with global and regional partners that have grown consistently year over year on your watch
- Collaborative style to enable engagement across the organization
- Currently, Envestnet employees are not traveling due to COVID-19 concerns. However, when it is safe, this individual can anticipate 20% travel.
- Adherence to and application of Envestnet legal, compliance, risk, business continuity and administrative policy within the role and department(s) including the timely completion of training & awareness, affirmations and testing as requested.
- As part of the responsibilities for this role, you will understand and readily support Envestnet's established corporate business practices, policies, internal controls and procedures designed to create value or minimize risk
Envestnet is a leading independent provider of technology‐enabled investment and practice management solutions to financial advisors who are independent, as well as those who are associated with small or mid‐sized financial advisory firms and larger financial institutions. Envestnet's technology is focused on addressing financial advisors' front, middle, and back‐office needs while leveraging our platform to grow their businesses and expand client relationships.
We offer a highly competitive compensation and benefits package as well as the excitement, challenges, and rewards of a fast-growing, entrepreneurial company.
Why Choose Envestnet:
- Be a member of a leading financial services and products innovation company
- Competitive Compensation/Total Reward Packages that include:
- Health Benefits (Health/Dental/Vision)
- Paid Time Off (PTO) & Volunteer Time Off (VTO)
- 401K – Company Match
- Annual Bonus Incentives
- Parental Stipend
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Student Debt Program
- Charitable match
- Wellness Program
- Work on global projects with diverse, energetic, team members who respect each other and celebrate differences
- The best work locations with unlimited snacks!
The annual base salary range for this position is $135,000 to $300,000.
Envestnet is an Equal Opportunity Employer.