Framework Development -SSE/MTS
- Total Experience 5 to 7 Years
- Mandatory - Strong experience in Java , Rest API / Selenium/Appium
- Experience in developing Automation Frameworks and Automation Strategy
- Strong experience in Web/Mobile and Web-services automation using latest open source/vendor automation frameworks such as SOAPUI/Rest Assured/Selenium/Appium
- Excellent Analytical and Automation scripting skills
- Good to have work experience in TestNG and Jenkins.
- Should possess excellent debugging skills in order to find out the reasons behind the failure of test cases, inefficient code, memory leakages etc in order to improve the quality of the code.
- Good understanding of Database concepts and working knowledge with Oracle, PLSQL, PostgreSQL and MongoDB
- Contribute in collecting and improving the metrics.
- Estimate and schedule for features.
- Mentor and train team members.
- Identify and escalate Risks on time and suggest mitigation measures.
- Experience in BFSI domain is an advantage.
- Exposure to CI/CD
- Experience in AWS Cloud
- Excellent written and oral communication skills Self-starter and highly motivated
- Work in a dynamic environment and ability to adapt quickly to changes Experience with Test and defect management tools.