Senior Business Development Associate
Envestnet is seeking a passionate and talented Senior Business Development Associate to join our Sales team.
Envestnet, Inc. (NYSE: ENV) is transforming the way financial advice and wellness are delivered. Our mission is to empower advisors and financial service providers with innovative technology, solutions, and intelligence to make financial wellness a reality for everyone.
Since our founding 20 years ago, we are fully vested in helping people live an intelligent financial life. If you love the idea of working in a Fintech company with the environment and excitement of a start-up where you are making everyday impact - then read on.
You love uncovering opportunities that drive new revenue. You have an ability to identify key decision-makers within a financial organization. You will be selling analytics solutions for home office, Field support, and Advisor use cases. You will help prospective clients understand the value proposition of adopting Envestnet Analytics solutions. You will also be working closely with the Enterprise Sales Manager and other Envestnet partners to help find Sales opportunities.
- Identify prospective customers, lead generation and conversion - continuously reviewing business opportunities to drive new revenue
- Ability to explain how analytics can influence an organization’s results
- Negotiate prices and terms and prepare sales agreements
- Develop sales opportunities by researching and building rapport with current clients
- Drive Envestnet Analytics new product offerings to Currently Analytics Clients & Prospects
- You will act as a liaison between internal and external parties
- Give feedback to internal groups if the solution being delivered does not meet the needs of clients
- Partner with marketing on the go to market campaign and content creation
- Bachelor’s degree
- 8-12 years of relevant experience or equivalent combinations of experience and education
- Understanding of the financial services industry
- 5 years or more experience selling or supporting analytics, Fintech, or Investment solutions to Financial Services and Investment Research firms
- A self-starter mentality, ability to prospect and identify sales opportunities while working closely with the Data & Analytics Sales organization
- Connections with Broker Dealers, Banks, RIAs, and other Financial services companies
- Knowledge of the Capital Markets, Investment products and platforms
- A salesperson with a closer mentality, with proven sales success
- Strong communication & organizational skills with the ability to prioritize activity
- Strong Presentation Skills
- Ability to understand Envestnet Analytics solutions
- Ability to understand, interpret, and explain the benefits of the Envestnet Analytics products to clients and prospects
- Ability to manage a sales pipeline and carry an annual quota.
- Financial services accredited designations (CFP, CFA, CIMA, etc.)
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively in a team setting
- Experience selling to Financial Advisors
- Experience working alongside internal groups
- Experience selling technology solutions into Financial Services firms
Envestnet is a leading independent provider of technology‐enabled investment and practice management solutions to financial advisors who are independent, as well as those who are associated with small or mid‐sized financial advisory firms and larger financial institutions. Envestnet's technology is focused on addressing financial advisors' front, middle, and back‐office needs while leveraging our platform to grow their businesses and expand client relationships.
We offer a highly competitive compensation and benefits package as well as the excitement, challenges, and rewards of a fast-growing, entrepreneurial company.
Why Choose Envestnet:
- Be a member of a leading financial services and products innovation company
- Competitive Compensation/Total Reward Packages that include:
- Health Benefits (Health/Dental/Vision)
- Paid Time Off (PTO) & Volunteer Time Off (VTO)
- 401K – Company Match
- Annual Bonus Incentives
- Parental Stipend
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Student Debt Program
- Charitable match
- Wellness Program
- Work on global projects with diverse, energetic, team members who respect each other and celebrate differences
- The best work locations with unlimited snacks!
The annual base salary range for this position is $60,000 to $140,000.
Envestnet is an Equal Opportunity Employer.