Senior Product Manager - CRM Integrations
Envestnet is seeking a passionate and talented Senior Product Manager – CRM Integrations to join our Product team.
Envestnet, Inc. (NYSE: ENV) is transforming the way financial advice and wellness are delivered. Our mission is to empower advisors and financial service providers with innovative technology, solutions, and intelligence to make financial wellness a reality for everyone.
Since our founding 20 years ago, we are fully vested in helping people live an intelligent financial life. If you love the idea of working in a Fintech company with the environment and excitement of a start-up where you are making everyday impact - then read on.
The Senior Product Manager – CRM Integrations position is part of the Open ENV Product Group and will focus on Salesforce and other CRM (Customer Relationship Management) integrations with the Envestnet Enterprise and Tamarac RIA platforms. This person will work closely with the Product Strategy and Integration Architects team to establish seamless connectivity between Salesforce and Envestnet's industry-leading wealth management platforms. These integrations should result in automated actions that boost advisor efficiency and eliminate the need to toggle back and forth between systems. This role requires outstanding listening, organizing, and communication skills. Occasional travel to customer sites, partners and industry events is expected.
- CRM Product Ownership – manage and improve the existing Salesforce and CRM integrations with Envestnet enterprise and Tamarac platforms, including identifying and defining robust and scalable solutions to increase advisor efficiency
- Client and Prospect Support – attend meetings representing Open ENV, produce standard solution presentations, demo scripts, and other tools for strategic partnerships
- Launch Management – ensure strategic partners are prepared for release of new products and functionality within Open ENV
- Adherence to and application of Envestnet legal, compliance, risk, business continuity and administrative policy within the role and department(s) including the timely completion of training & awareness, affirmations and testing as requested.
- As part of the responsibilities for this role, you will understand and readily support Envestnet's established corporate business practices, policies, internal controls and procedures designed to create value or minimize risk
- 5+ years of experience, including a thorough knowledge of Salesforce and Salesforce-related features, products, and services; familiarity with other CRM packages is a plus
- Experience in developing software-as-a-service tech partnerships in the wealth management industry
- At least 3 years of experience with integration technologies, including APIs, SSO, open platform capabilities; prior success implementing APIs to solve large-scale customer business problems
- Business savvy with a technical inclination
- Strong accountability and the desire to always improve
- Extreme attention to detail and highly organized
- Ability to work on several projects simultaneously and to thrive in a project-based environment within a lean team
- Self-starter with well-developed interpersonal and influence skills
- Ability to foster collaboration across working teams
- Familiarity with API tools such as Postman, SoapUI, or others is a plus
Envestnet is a leading independent provider of technology‐enabled investment and practice management solutions to financial advisors who are independent, as well as those who are associated with small or mid‐sized financial advisory firms and larger financial institutions. Envestnet's technology is focused on addressing financial advisors' front, middle, and back‐office needs while leveraging our platform to grow their businesses and expand client relationships.
We offer a highly competitive compensation and benefits package as well as the excitement, challenges, and rewards of a fast-growing, entrepreneurial company.
Why Choose Envestnet:
- Be a member of a leading financial services and products innovation company
- Competitive Compensation/Total Reward Packages that include:
- Health Benefits (Health/Dental/Vision)
- Paid Time Off (PTO) & Volunteer Time Off (VTO)
- 401K – Company Match
- Annual Bonus Incentives
- Parental Stipend
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Student Debt Program
- Charitable match
- Wellness Program
- Work on global projects with diverse, energetic, team members who respect each other and celebrate differences
- The best work locations with unlimited snacks!
The annual base salary range for this position is $66,000 to $150,000.
Envestnet is an Equal Opportunity Employer.