Sr. UX/UI Designer
Envestnet refers to the family of operating subsidiaries of the public holding company, Envestnet, Inc. (NYSE: ENV). Envestnet is a leading independent provider of technology‐enabled investment and practice management solutions to financial advisors who are independent, as well as those who are associated with small or mid‐sized financial advisory firms and larger financial institutions. Envestnet's technology is focused on addressing financial advisors' front, middle, and back‐office needs. Envestnet is headquartered in Chicago.
Bird’s-Eye View of the Role:
Our UI/UX Designers are responsible for creating and driving the user experience of our product suite. You will work closely with Product Management and Developers to create new features that are intuitive and user friendly. Excellent candidates will be effective communicators and have strong problem-solving skills.
- Drive clarity from ambiguity.
- Capacity to bring others along in your thinking.
- Prototype rapidly and iterate based on feedback.
- Understand our customers and serve as their advocate when making design decisions.
- Own design problems end to end, from initial concept through shipping and beyond.
- Drive strong product outcomes, especially innovative ones, in close partnership with PM/Engineering leaders.
- Collaborate and communicate effectively (cross-functional, cross-org).
- Aptitude for shipping and able to balance quality and time.
- Understand how your work fits into the larger picture; collaborate with other designers to ensure a consistent user experience.
- Strong portfolio of design projects
- Proficiency with a design tool, demonstrated by your portfolio. (We love the collaborative-first nature of Figma, but we’re confident that if you’ve mastered another design tool, you will learn Figma in a snap).
- Experience as a key member of a design team through the product development cycle of successfully launched web, mobile and/or software applications.
- Bachelors in design or equivalent experience.
- Applicants must be legally authorized to work in the United States at the time of application and not require employment visa sponsorship in the future.
- Experience in financial technology.
- Experience with data visualization.
- Experience conducting usability tests and other design research activities.
- Experience with mobile.