SENIOR SAP FICO ANALYST
Senior SAP FICO Analyst
We are looking for a Senior SAP FICO Analyst for JBS that will report to either the Data Center in Richardson, Texas or the Corporate Office in Greeley, Colorado. The resource will be working on a dedicated S/4 HANA Project Implementation Team.
Develop efficient, well structured, well documented technical solutions for SAP Financials (FI). Hands on functional configuration experience in SAP ECC 6.0, with a primary focus on General Ledger, Costing/Controlling, Accounts Payable, Fixed Assets, Treasury, Banking and Accounts Receivable modules. S/4 HANA experience highly desirable. The successful candidate will perform required system configuration tasks, assist & perform various testing activities (regression and project related), along with following the established change management process. A successful candidate must be able to analyze and document business flow from end to end as well as document designs and communicate code requirements to the ABAP development team.
- Learn customer business processes and apply this knowledge to solve defined business problems.
- Expertise in the FICO module/subject areas – General Ledger, Treasury, Banking, Costing/Controlling, AR/AP, Fixed Assets
- Design and deliver high quality solutions through system configuration that meet overall business requirements.
- Interface with business process owners to facilitate process improvement through enhanced or new application functionality.
- Develop documentation for systems and processes.
- Effectively transfer knowledge to the customer for on-going support.
- Develop and manage project plans for your area.
- Understand customer needs and quantify appropriate actions.
- Design, document, and implement unit, integration, and regression test plans.
- Mentor, coach, and develop employees at various levels of the company.
- Other duties as assigned
- Strong accounting background
- Bachelor’s degree or Masters in related field
- Must have at least 5+ years of hands-on configuration experience with SAP ECC 6.0 and S/4, FI.
- Must have at least 1 full life cycle implementations experience in FI.
- Must have strong configuration experience in payment run set up, electronic bank statement, EDI payment process, new house bank, lock box set and bank accounts set up.
- Strong experience in business requirements gathering, configuration and production support experience in General Ledger, Treasury, Banking, Costing/Controlling, AR/AP, Fixed Assets., payment run set up, electronic bank statement, EDI payment process, new house bank, lock box set and bank accounts set up.
- Ability to create unit and integration test scenarios.
- Experience with SAP Data Migration and Interfaces.
- Ability to lead and execute data conversion process.
- Strong MM and SD integration experience.
- A self-starter and have the ability to deliver and be adaptable in understanding functional and technical requirements.
- Strong desire to configure the SAP software to meet business requirements.
- A results oriented individual who thrives working in a fast paced environment.
- Flexible and work hard, both independently and in a team environment.
- Participate in user functional and technical specification creation.
- Ability to analyze user needs and architect complete solutions.
- Ability to analyze and understand the current custom functionalities implemented in SAP.
- Ability to listen, understand and facilitate process improvements.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- Excellent communication and relational skills required.
- Must have a focus on customer satisfaction.
- Must be able to work independently with little direction/supervision.
- Must be adaptable and capable of absorbing new concepts and situations rapidly.
- Must be a strong team player.
- Must be willing to travel as needed.
- As a salaried position with the company, you may be required to travel at some point to other facilities, to attend Company events, or as a representative of the Company in other situations. Unless otherwise specified in this posting, the amount of travel may vary and the most qualified candidate must be willing and able to travel as business needs dictate.
Highly Desirable Skills
- Ability to debug and read ABAP code
- Ability to understand SAP security roles and GRC process
- ALE, EDI, IDOC experience
- S/4HANA implementation experience
The applicant who fills this position will be eligible for the following compensation and benefits:
- Benefits: Vision, Medical, and Dental coverage begin after 60 days of employment;
- Paid Time Off: sick leave, vacation, and 6 company observed holidays;
- 401(k): company match begins after the first year of service and follows the company vesting schedule;
- Base salary range of $100,000 - $120,000;
- Incentive Pay: This position is eligible to participate in the Company’s annual bonus plan, the amount of bonus varies and is subject to the standard terms and conditions of the incentive program;
For individuals assigned and/or hired to work in Colorado, JBS and Pilgrim’s is required by law to include a reasonable estimate of the compensation for this role. This compensation range is specific to the State of Colorado and takes into account various factors that are considered in making compensation decisions, including but not limited to a candidate’s relevant experience, qualifications, skills, competencies, and proficiencies for the role.
The Company is dedicated to ensuring a safe and secure environment for our team members and visitors. To assist in achieving that goal, we conduct a drug, alcohol, and background checks for all new team members post-offer and prior to the start of employment. It is a job expectation that all new employees are fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Those who have, at minimum, the first of a two-dose vaccine in advance of their first date of employment will be required to receive the second dose within the manufacturers recommend timeframe and submit proof of their final vaccination dose once obtained. If you need assistance in obtaining a vaccine, the Company can help schedule you with one of its healthcare partners following a conditional job offer, if one is made. The Immigration Reform and Control Act requires that verification of employment eligibility be documented for all new employees by the end of the third day of work.
About us: JBS USA is a leading global provider of diversified, high-quality food products, including a portfolio of well-recognized brands and innovative, easy-to-use food solutions. We process, prepare, package and deliver fresh and value-added premium meat, poultry and retail-ready food products for customers in approximately 100 countries on six continents. We are also the majority shareholder of Pilgrim’s, the largest poultry company in North America. JBS USA employs more than 100,000 team members, and our corporate office is located in beautiful Greeley, Colorado, where our 1,200 team members onsite enjoy more than 300 days of sunshine a year.
Our mission: To be the best in all that we do, completely focused on our business, ensuring the best products and services to our customers, a relationship of trust with our suppliers, profitability for our shareholders and the opportunity of a better future for all of our team members.
Our core values are: Availability, Determination, Discipline, Humility, Ownership, Simplicity, Sincerity