PRODUCTION SCHEDULER II
JBS USA is a leading global provider of diversified, high-quality food products, including a portfolio of well-recognized brands and innovative, easy-to-use food solutions. We process, prepare, package and deliver fresh and value-added premium meat, poultry and retail-ready food products for customers in approximately 100 countries on six continents. We are also the majority shareholder of Pilgrim’s, the largest poultry company in North America. JBS USA employs more than 100,000 team members, and our corporate office is located in beautiful Greeley, Colorado, where our 1,200 team members onsite enjoy more than 300 days of sunshine a year.
JBS is searching for a Production Scheduler II
Saturday coverage as needed when the plant runs for ~3 hours
-Some on call may be needed after working hours to assist the Plants with questions or concerns.
· Bachelor’s Degree in Animal Science or related field preferred
· Experience in Scheduling and Demand Planning, Production, and/or Analytics Preferred
· Above average skills in Microsoft Office (Excel)
· In depth knowledge of Production and Inventory Control Processes
· Strong communication, computer and decision making skills
· Preferred experience in Trim and Ground Beef Operations
· Detail oriented, team player, leadership skills and strong multi-tasking skills
· Create production schedules for ground beef produced at specified facility
· Provide product availability to sales for grind processes
· Manage Raw Materials to adhere to BCF(Best Cost Formulation) in order to minimize raw material costs
· Manage all aspects of Frozen Imported Trim to include in ground beef to optimize profitability
· Manage product age rotation with plant personnel to eliminate dated product related issues/costs
· Drive P&L awareness and profitability performance in specified Ground Beef operation. Includes efficiencies, material usage, lean point measures
· Work hand in hand with plant production leaders to coordinate PPH targets and actuals that feed production schedules and availability reporting
· Work closely with plant Scheduling Managers for primal availability, cattle mix and changes in head count
· Manage substitutions on customer orders and keep sales force informed of all changes in order contents or status
· Ensure order prints and schedules are printed/released to plant accurately and timely daily
· Meet KPI’s for Order Fill, Make Sheet Accuracy, On Time Departure and On Time Delivery for all orders
· Maintain data within Order Management System and spreadsheet formulas that drive constraints, capacities and accurate forecasts
· Occasional travel to facilities to better understand the business and issues that they face
The applicant who fills this position will be eligible for the following compensation and benefits:
· Benefits: Vision, Medical, and Dental coverage begin after 60 days of employment;
· Paid Time Off: sick leave, vacation, and 6 company observed holidays;
· 401(k): company match begins after the first year of service and follows the company vesting schedule.
· This position is eligible to participate in the Company’s annual bonus plan, the amount of bonus varies and is subject to the standard terms and conditions of the incentive program
The Company is dedicated to ensuring a safe and secure environment for our team members and visitors. To assist in achieving that goal, we conduct a drug, alcohol, and background checks for all new team members post-offer and prior to the start of employment. It is a job expectation that all new employees have, at minimum, the first dose of the COVID-19 vaccine in advance of their first date of employment. If you need assistance in obtaining a vaccine, the Company can help schedule you with one of its healthcare partners following a conditional job offer, if one is made. The Immigration Reform and Control Act requires that verification of employment eligibility be documented for all new employees by the end of the third day of work.