JBS USA is a leading global provider of diversified, high-quality food products, including a portfolio of well-recognized brands and innovative, easy-to-use food solutions. We process, prepare, package and deliver fresh and value-added premium meat, poultry and retail-ready food products for customers in approximately 100 countries on six continents. We are also the majority shareholder of Pilgrim’s, the largest poultry company in North America. JBS USA employs more than 100,000 team members, and our corporate office is located in beautiful Greeley, Colorado, where our 1,200 team members onsite enjoy more than 300 days of sunshine a year.
The JBS Corporate Treasury Department is seeking a Treasury Specialist for our Corporate Office in West Greeley. In this growth-oriented role, the Treasury Specialist will be responsible for all aspects of the cash management function, including the development and management of systems for the effective collection of revenues and payment of obligations. Responsible for ensuring designated cash processing, reconciliation and reporting functions are completed in a timely manner while in compliance with policy and regulations.
- Cash management operations to include daily cash administration, management of current accounts and bank relations
- Assists in all cash management set-up documentation for new and existing department processes; prepares correspondence and proposals directed to and for cash management
- Provide senior management with daily cash position and prepare and disburse internal reports as required
- Monitors cash transactions to ensure that bank account balances to the report and any unusual items are investigated
- Forecasts, monitors and tracks cash flow (weekly, monthly, quarterly, etc.)
- Prepares cash flow reports, and identifies and evaluates variances
- Works with Project Managers, Project Controllers and Sales Department to accurately forecast timing and amount of future cash flows
- Receives incoming wire transfers and processes outgoing wire transfers
- Assists with project assignments and financial reporting
- Communication with treasury and members of the accounting and finance department
- Works closely with Company’s banking institutions
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting or related field.
- 1-2 years’ experience in Finance or Accounting, with a background in Treasury preferred
- Current JBS or Pilgrim’s experience strongly preferred
- In-depth knowledge of financial statements and financial statement analysis, including an ability to analyze cash flow and the impact on the financial statements
- Familiarity with bank cash management systems
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, along with the ability to communicate and negotiate with a variety or internal and external constituencies
- Strong planning, organizational, decision-making, interpersonal, analytical, and lateral thinking skills
- Srong working knowledge of MS Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint