HATCHERY CDL DRIVER -$2500 Sign on bonus
HATCHERY CDL DRIVER
Pilgrim’s is the second largest chicken producer in the world, with operations in the U.S., Puerto Rico, Mexico and the U.K. Pilgrim’s processes, prepares, packages and delivers fresh, further-processed and value-added poultry products for sale to customers in more than 100 countries, employs more than 50,000 people and contracts with more than 5,200 family farmers. Pilgrim’s is headquartered in beautiful Greeley, Colorado, at the JBS USA corporate office.
At Pilgrim’s, Safety Is A Condition, which means the safety of our team members comes first - always.
We have implemented safety measures to prevent the spread of COVID-19. We are working to ensure social distancing within our facility. We have installed physical barriers throughout our facility such as plexi-glass or plastic barriers between team member work stations. Each day, temperature screens are performed for each employee and visitor before entering the facility. Face coverings are provided and required over the mouth and nose at all times when inside the facility, and enhanced cleaning and sanitation is regularly performed.
The role of a CDL driver serves the company by transporting commercial goods and materials and deliver as instructed with a primary focus on safety and efficiency.
• Observe & enforce all company personnel, quality, safety, and food safety policies.
• Knowledge of driving and traffic rules
• Some mechanical skill
• Ability to lift up to 100 Pounds
• Ability to work under dusty adverse conditions
• Valid Class A driver’s license is required
• Must possess a good driving record with a minimum of 3 years driving experience
• Must possess a valid class A license with 0 - 12 months experience.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those a team member encounters while performing the essential function of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the team member will be exposed to both outdoor and indoor environments.
Applicant must also be able to do the following:
• Sitting 90% of the time and Standing 10%
• Workable use of both hands and able to grasp.
• Good eye sight (with or without corrective lens).
• Able to perform repetitive task.
• Able to walk, sit, stand, reach, bend, climb, push, pull, and stoup.
• Able to lift up to 50 lbs. in weight.