JBS USA is a leading global provider of diversified, high-quality food products, including a portfolio of well-recognized brands and innovative, easy-to-use food solutions. We process, prepare, package and deliver fresh and value-added premium meat, poultry and retail-ready food products for customers in approximately 100 countries on six continents. We are also the majority shareholder of Pilgrim’s, the largest poultry company in North America. JBS USA employs more than 100,000 team members, and our corporate office is located in beautiful Greeley, Colorado, where our 1,200 team members onsite enjoy more than 300 days of sunshine a year.
We are looking for an ERP Analyst for JBS that will report to the Corporate Office in Greeley, Colorado.
The successful applicant in this role is responsible for business and systems analysis functions supporting our supply chain systems. This individual will apply proven analytical, communication and problem-solving skills to help maximize the benefit of IT investments, turning functional business requirements into effective design solutions. This includes gathering and analyzing data in support of business cases, proposed projects, and systems requirements.
The successful applicant will also be responsible for learning and supporting existing system solutions for the supply chain business processes.
- Understand how applications support business processes and apply this knowledge to solve defined business problems.
- Assist in the design and deliverer of high quality solutions through system configuration that meets overall business requirements.
- Interface with business process owners to facilitate process improvement and develop new functionality.
- Interface with development team members to clearly define requested changes.
- Develop documentation for systems and processes.
- Effectively transfer knowledge to the customer for on-going support.
- Develop and manage project plans for your area.
- Understand customer needs and quantify appropriate actions.
- Document functional business requirements and interpret them into system designs.
- Provide orientation to end users for all modified and new systems.
Work Experience Required:
- Strong business process knowledge in Order to Cash processes including: Pricing, Quotations, Sales Order Entry, ATP, Rebates, Accruals, Order Fulfillment, Sales Invoicing, Shipping/Transportation, Billing and Payment.
- Proven history of documenting business process flows.
- Experience using Microsoft Office, Microsoft Project and Microsoft Visio.
Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
- Highly self-motivated and directed.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Excel.
- Strong functional knowledge of supply chain processes and concepts.
- Must have the ability to listen, understand and facilitate process improvements.
- Must possess excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- Must utilize standard templates to accurately and concisely write requirement and functional specifications.
- Must have excellent communication and relational skills.
- Must be able to write and execute unit test plans.
- Must have a focus on customer satisfaction.
- Must be able to work independently with little direction/supervision.
- Must be adaptable and capable of absorbing new concepts and situations rapidly.
- Must be a strong team player, with solid collaboration skills.
Highly Desirable Skills:
- SQL Skills
- Experience with HP Quality Center
- Test Plan writing and execution
- SAP Experience
- Knowledge of current legacy Order Management System
The applicant who fills this position will be eligible for the following compensation and benefits:
- Benefits: Vision, Medical, and Dental coverage begin after 60 days of employment;
- Paid Time Off: sick leave, vacation, and 6 company observed holidays;
- 401(k): company match begins after the first year of service and follows the company vesting schedule
- Base salary range of $58,485 - $76,020; and
- This position is eligible to participate in the Company’s annual bonus plan, the amount of bonus varies and is subject to the standard terms and conditions of the incentive program
The Company is dedicated to ensuring a safe and secure environment for our team members and visitors. To assist in achieving that goal, we conduct a drug, alcohol, and background checks for all new team members post-offer and prior to the start of employment. It is a job expectation that all new employees have, at minimum, the first dose of the COVID-19 vaccine in advance of their first date of employment. If you need assistance in obtaining a vaccine, the Company can help schedule you with one of its healthcare partners following a conditional job offer, if one is made. The Immigration Reform and Control Act requires that verification of employment eligibility be documented for all new employees by the end of the third day of work..