DATE:September 23, 2021
Primary responsibility will be the upkeep and repair of scales and other electronic equipment (PLC’s, touch screens, VFD’s, automated processes etc.) plant wide. Will need to know, or quickly learn, state and federal codes related to scales. Creative solutions and engineering welcome in areas that will increase production and reduce cost. This individual needs to be a motivated self-starter with the ability to take on and complete projects and support production needs
- Work within processing plant as an electronic technician.
- Maintain and service all scales within facility.
- Maintain and repair auto Labelers, labelers, scanners and printers.
- Troubleshoot and maintain Automated Processes
- Maintain and repair in motion scales, sorters and conveyors, and must be able to work with close tolerances, paying special attention to details.
- Responsible for various general maintenance tasks.
- Perform various other duties as needed or assigned.
- High School Diploma / GED Required.
- Understanding and ability to use multi-meters
- Must be knowledgeable in Microsoft Office Products
- Must be knowledgeable in Windows O/S environments
- Ability to diagnose and repair printers and labelers both direct and thermal transfer
- Ability to diagnose and repair scales according to state and federal codes
- Knowledge of metal detection systems and methods of installation
- Moderate ability to program in multiple languages and syntax
- Knowledge of and programming of HMI software (RSView, RSLinx)
- Installation and diagnosis of variable frequency and servo drives
- Knowledge of barcodes and methods of printing and scanning
- Component level electronics knowledge
- Strong working knowledge of both A/C and D/C electricity
- Ability to communicate effectively, both written and verbally.
- Supervisory skills; good interpersonal relations; ability to handle conflict.
- Good customer service skills.
- Good mechanical aptitude.
- Good Technical Skills
We offer a full range of benefits including health care, life insurance, and a 401 (K) plan.
If interested, please apply at jobs.jbssa.com
JBS is an equal opportunity employer. EOE/M/F/Vet/Disabled
Closing date: until filled