Process Documentation Specialist
Are you passionate about Documentation, Technical Writing and Project Management? Are you looking for an opportunity to make an impact in a global company? We need people like you to help us hire the best in the business and we're excited to have you join us in this significant role to ensure we continue to build a diverse and engaged workforce! Come be part of something special at CJ Logistics America!
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Create and maintain process and solution documentation for reference and training purposes
- Write original content or edit provided content for a variety of internal and external needs; ensure documents meets regulatory requirements
- Write, distribute, collect, store, and maintain the organization’s documentation (Policy, Procedure, Technical, Forms)
- Collaborate and confer with stakeholders on content and drive strategy for communications
- Maintain systems for documentation storage and retrieval, and help train other employees on efficient system usage
- Comply with and improve upon document control management processes
- Work with colleagues to ensure consistency of documentation practices and documents across the company
- Manage document review processes; ensure documents are up to date with as regulatory requirements or processes change
- Maintain a record of all corrections and revisions to documentation
- Participate in internal audits and external regulatory audits
Requirements and Qualifications
- 3+ years of relevant work experience, preferably in Supply Chain
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent related work
- Excellent writing and editing skills
- Ability to understand and communicate complex ideas to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Ability to communicate effectively with cross-functional SMEs and/or perform research to gather information; and, to investigate and interpret ambiguous information
- Experience with using Microsoft Office software including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint; familiarity with Adobe Acrobat Pro and flowcharting software
- "Roll-up your sleeves" mentality; problem-solving skills
- Self-starter who is eager to learn about and document new technologies
- Excellent time planning and organizational skills
- Experience with HTML
- Ability to summarize detailed requirements into a digestible, fluid message that can be tailored for multiple levels of the organization
- Capable of being a strong team member while able to manage your own priorities
Pay, Benefits and More:
- Competitive compensation package
- Full health insurance (medical, dental and vision), 401(k), Life insurance, tuition assistance, PTO and MORE!
- Growing company with a performance record that continues to climb!
- Opportunity to drive significant changes in Talent Acquisition with an ability to make an impact across the organization
- Open-door work environment
- High Performance culture with a focus on a growth mindset where continuous improvement is embraced
- Opportunities for advancement!
CJ Logistics America About Statement:
CJ Logistics America delivers integrated and multimodal logistics services, connecting every corner of the world via air, sea and land. As a lead logistics partner (LLP), third-party logistics provider (3PL) and supply chain consultant, we help customers leverage supply chain management as a competitive advantage, reducing total system costs, transforming business processes, improving service and facilitating growth and change. With a focus on social responsibility and sustainability through growth with customers and communities, we prioritize the wellbeing of the end consumer, our customers and our employees. CJ Logistics America is responsible for the North America region, specializing in solutions for regulated industries such as food and beverage, consumer-packaged goods, healthcare and medical supplies, and tire and automotive.
CJ Logistics America is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We prohibit discrimination and or/harassment of any type, including but not limited to discrimination and or harassment based upon race, religion, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, pregnancy or relation medical conditions, childbirth, breastfeeding, parental status, veteran and/or military statue, disability (physical or mental) medical condition, genetic information or characteristics, political affiliation, domestic violence survivor status, marital status, or other characteristics prohibited by federal, state, or local law. Additionally, CJ Logistics America participates in the E-Verify program in certain locations.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.