Talent Acquisition Specialist
Talent Acquisition Specialist
Location: London, UK
Argus is an independent media organisation with 1,300 staff. It is headquartered in London and has 29 offices in the world’s principal commodity trading and production centres. Argus produces price assessments and analysis of international energy and other commodity markets and offers bespoke consulting services and industry-leading conferences. Companies in 140 countries around the world use Argus data to index physical trade and as benchmarks in financial derivative markets as well as for analysis and planning purposes.
Argus was founded in 1970 and is a privately held UK-registered company. It is owned by employee shareholders, global growth equity firm General Atlantic and Hg, the specialist software and technology services investor. Argus Media is committed to ensuring career and personal growth for all its staff and provides extensive training and career development opportunities, as well as participation in employee-led initiatives, including a women’s network.
What will you be doing?
As the business continues to evolve, we are looking for a strong specialist to support our Global Talent Acquisition Team. This is a great opportunity for a candidate looking to develop their career in recruitment and gain exposure to all elements of the recruitment function. You will provide support to the business to deliver a timely and efficient recruitment process.
With previous experience of recruitment co-ordination within a busy recruitment function, you will have excellent attention to detail and will take pride in ensuring accuracy, speed of delivery and a smooth employer/candidate experience. You'll be professional, confident and approachable to build relationships of trust across the company in delivering an efficient and high-quality service to staff and managers. You will take responsibility for ensuring a great recruitment process from scheduling phone screens, organising candidates for testing and arranging interviews.
- Help with the marketing of job adverts through various channels (LinkedIn, Indeed, Job Boards, Career Pages, and other platforms)
- Scheduling candidates for telephone screening
- Manage and maintain excellent communication with candidates throughout the hiring process, creating an excellent candidate experience and supporting and developing our brand reputation
- Schedule interviews and support hiring managers accordingly
- Help to co-ordinate face to face interviews and tests
- Ensure speed and efficiency of the hiring process
- Collate feedback from each interview
- Maintain and develop candidate database
Skills & Experience
- Previous recruitment experience (agency/in house) or a strong administration background
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to multitask and deliver at pace on a high workload with attention to detail.
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy in administration and documentation
- Excellent Time Management skills
- Ability to support multiple stakeholders across multiple time zones
- Experience administering a candidate database or applicant tracking system
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to communicate effectively
- Strong organisational skills with the ability to prioritise, multitask and meet deadlines
- Customer service focus with an ability to maintain a positive attitude in difficult situation
- Ability to deal with issues in a discreet and confidential manner
- Demonstrable passion for recruitment.
- Positive and flexible approach, focused on achieving results.
- Proactive, pragmatic and resilient.
What’s in it for you
Our rapidly growing, award-winning business offers a dynamic environment for talented, entrepreneurial professionals to achieve results and grow their careers. Argus recognises and rewards successful performance and as an Investor in People, we promote professional development and retain a high-performing team committed to building our success.
- Competitive salary and company bonus scheme
- Group pension scheme
- Group healthcare and life assurance scheme
- Flexible working environment
- 25 days holiday with annual increase up to 30 days
- Subsidised gym membership
- Season ticket travel loans
- Cycle to work scheme
- Extensive internal and external training
For more details about the company and to apply please make sure you upload your CV via our website: www.argusmedia.com/en/careers/open-positions
By submitting your job application, you automatically acknowledge and consent to the collection, use and/or disclosure of your personal data to the Company. Argus is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.