Regional Marketing Manager
Job Title: Regional Marketing Manager
Job type: Permanent - Field Marketing/Integrated Product Marketing
Reporting Relationship: Head of Regional Marketing
Argus is a fast-growing global B2B media company providing essential information on commodity markets. As a business, we continue to grow and evolve, adding new markets, new services, new delivery options and improved analytical tools.
The Regional Marketing Manager is responsible for developing and executing tactical marketing programs for his/her regional markets to ensure that customer satisfaction, brand perception, customer acquisition and retention goals are achieved. To be innovative and challenge our way thinking, to inspire both marketing and sales to succeed. In addition, s/he is responsible for being the subject matter expert on marketing channels and their effectiveness for their regions.
Ideal candidates are self-motivated and radiate a can-do positive energy, capable in working through a matrixed organization to deliver marketing programs that build the brand and explicitly produce high quality sales leads.
Develop and manage tactical marketing programs to meet lead and demand generation goals for the region of responsibility. This includes:
- Translate go-to-market strategies and identified opportunities into actionable and measurable programs for the region
- Plan, manage and execute programs to generate leads, strengthen the Argus brand and shorten the sales cycle, with a focus on innovative inbound marketing channels
- Source new contacts and leads for the sales team that are considered marketing-qualified
- Develop and implement pipeline acceleration programs jointly with sales
- Demonstrate nimble work habits by seizing fast-breaking market news to produce and launch timely marketing programs that illuminate an otherwise opaque marketplace
- Develop marketing copy for programs and sales collateral incorporating value propositions, key messages from the global sector marketing team that resonate for the regional target audience
- Continuously test, analyze and track results of all regional marketing activity, (KPI’s, budgets/financial returns, ROI, planning, sizing) and make recommendations for future activity to increase quality and quantity of leads to the Sales team
Develop and communicate the regional marketing objectives and marketing plans
- Work with sales and other regional partners to develop customer-specific, regional activation plans
- Develop region-specific marketing initiatives that supports the regional sales strategy and are in alignment with overarching sector business strategy
- Develop a customer network to help inform the best reach and marketing channels with the market
- Coordinate regular meetings with teams to ensure open communications, regular updates and alignment
- Take responsibility for managing regional marketing spend across specific commodity/ies working with global sector marketing managers
- Demand Waterfall® metrics (e.g. sourced/influenced pipeline metrics, conversion rates)
- Database growth/health
- Program metrics (e.g. inquiry/response rate, ROI)
- Pipeline acceleration impact (e.g. sales/prospect adoption, engagement, conversion, velocity)
- Event metrics
- Sector marketing
- Regional sales team
- Digital marketing
- Sales enablement
- Sales operations
- Marketing automation
- Event marketing
- Minimum 5 years related marketing experience, ideally in field/regional marketing
- Marketo or equivalent marketing automation system experience
- Experience in partnering with sales teams
- Able to navigate a complex environment involving stakeholders in various business functions
- Able to balance the desires of the stakeholders with the needs of the Argus business and marketing objectives
- Proven success in driving qualified sales leads and sales
- Metric driven and have the ability to draw insight from complex marketing data
- A bachelor’s degree in a related field (preferably in marketing)
- Strong written communication and analytical skills
- Proven ability to design and implement integrated multi-touch programs that involve the marketing of thought leadership assets along with a problem/solution approach
- Knowledge of digital marketing and understanding of measures of success
- Others: energetic/positive, good communicator, detail and result oriented
About Argus Media
Argus is an independent media organisation with over 1,000 staff. It is headquartered in London and has 23 offices in the world’s principal commodity trading and production centres. Argus produces price assessments and analysis of international energy and other commodity markets and offers bespoke consulting services and industry-leading conferences.
Companies in 140 countries around the world use Argus data to index physical trade and as benchmarks in financial derivative markets as well as for analysis and planning purposes.
Argus was founded in 1970 and is a privately held UK-registered company. It is owned by employee shareholders and global growth equity firm General Atlantic and Hg.
Our rapidly-growing, award winning business offers a dynamic environment for talented, entrepreneurial professionals to achieve results and grow their careers. Argus recognises and rewards successful performance and as an Investor in People, we promote professional development and retain a high-performing team committed to building our success.
- Competitive salary and company bonus scheme
- Group pension scheme
- Group healthcare and life assurance scheme
- 25 days holiday with annual increase up to 30 days
- Subsidised gym membership
- Season ticket travel loans
- Cycle to work scheme
- Extensive internal and external training
If this aligns with your next career move, we’d love to hear from you.
Apply via our website www.argusmedia.com/en/careers/open-positions