Hatchery Clerk (Cohutta, GA)
Performs routine but varied clerical duties such a s photocopying, compiling records, filing, and other duties as needed.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Enter data into SAP
- Write and close work orders
- Track daily time sheets
- Assist scheduler as needed
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Uses required PPE and follow all safety guidelines of the Company.
- Microsoft office
- Clerical (to include answering telephone, typing, and filing documents)
- Previous clerical experience a plus
- Knowledge of poultry processing a plus
- Experience in SAP a plus.
Skills & knowledge needed for the effective performance of essential job functions:
- Above average reading and math skills.
- Average knowledge of computers and data entry.
- Direct and clear communication skills.
- Some standing and walking duration of shift – all scheduled hours.
- Workable use of both hands.
- Good eye sight (with or without corrective lens).
- Able to reach and bend.
- Able to climb stairs.
- Varied temperatures occasionally wet environment.