- Cleans equipment, lunchrooms, welfare and locker rooms, storage, and assist in serving areas for the purpose of maintaining required sanitary
- Inspects food items and/or supplies for the purpose of verifying quantity, quality and specifications of orders and/or complying with mandated health standards.
- Inventories food, condiments and supplies for the purpose of ensuring availability of items required for meeting projected menu requirements.
- Reports needed supplies and equipment malfunctions for the purpose of notifying cafeteria manager of needed items and repair and/or replacement.
- Must be able to lift at least 50 lbs. and will be responsible for cleaning cafeterias
- Other Duties, as assigned
- Required to perform basic math, read and follow instructions, and understand multi-step written and verbal instructions.
- Bilingual English/Spanish helpful but not required
- Must be able to work as part of a team, speaking and/or signaling people to convey or exchange information, handle a variety of items including kitchen and office equipment, and must be able to work with interruptions.
- Cooking & Register operations experience preferred but not required