ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Directs day-to-day operations of scheduling live birds to be processed.
- Trains and develops supervisors and field technicians.
- Performs daily evaluations of route and farm broiler performance as it relates to live costs.
- Directs programs for growing broilers for all contract broiler producers.
- Communicates daily with the Live Operations Manager on all performance and cost issues.
- Monitors adherence to established programs by personnel and contractors.
- Directs the placement of new chicks and the ordering of crucial supplies.
- Monitors day-to-day flock health and plant efficiency.
- Typically requires 5-7 years of DIRECTLY RELATED experience in poultry grow-out operations.
- 5-7 year’s experience supervising others.
- Computer skills (Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook). SAP experience preferred.
- Strong communication skills.
Typically requires a Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent experience.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATION: Current driver's license and good driving record.