SEO/SEM Analytics Manager
As E-commerce SEO/SEM & Analytics Manager, you will work with the Wild Fork leadership to build a strategy and execution plan that improves wildforkfoods.com user experience, optimizes conversion rates and performance. Working with cross-functional teams such as marketing, merchandising and technology, you will manage e-commerce SEO, SEM and website analytics. The ideal candidate should be an independent solution-oriented performer, skilled and experienced with using data to drive business action.
Manage e-Commerce platform:
- Partner our developers to enhance the user experience (UI/UX)
- Build metrics into both existing and new data systems and reporting platforms
- Use google analytics to track and report performance
- Support the development of site analytics reporting using Google Analytics and other tools to measure and understand consumer behavior on site, ranging from pathing and funnel analysis to product interaction; perform deep dive analyses to identify pain points within the online experience and partner with merchandising team to share results and implement related business solutions
- Support the development of executive dashboards to provide visibility into business performance and track progress on KPIs vs. goals; perform deep dives and build more sophisticated data models as needed to drive business prioritization and decision-making
- Optimize and improve SEO & SEM rankings
- Lead cross-functional data needs and projects while proactively identifying additional areas in which analytics efforts can produce a strong value add to the business
- Deliver data and analyses to stakeholders across the e-Commerce department that lead to actionable insights to support and drive both strategic and tactical decision making
- Bachelor's degree and 5+ years in relevant e-commerce web Analytics / digital marketing / online paid media / marketing analytics, site experience, site analytics experience/ UI/UX/ project management.
- Minimum 3 years of work experience in online roles in ecommerce, services or retail.
- Growth mindset, humility and willingness to learn and work in teams
- Experience with project management, website building, SEM, SEO, Google Analytics.
- Proficiency in Excel and Power Point
Additional Preferred Qualifications
- MBA or Masters in digital marketing or Analytics
- People management
- Great articulator and communicator