TRAINING & RETENTION MANAGER
DATE: March 16, 2020
POSITION:TRAINING AND RETENTION MANAGER
- A minimum of two years of progressive classroom training experience.
- One to two years of supervisory experience.
- Excellent communications and interpersonal skills. Bilingual preferred.
- Excellent facilitation and presentation skills.
- Demonstrated ability to lead and influence.
- Solid time-management and project-management skills.
- Strong PC skills.
- High School degree or equivalent required.
- Develop and supervise a staff of trainers: set goals and standards, train and mentor, evaluate performance, and oversee their daily operations.
- Consult with internal areas on potential training needs; work directly with internal customers to develop new training programs and determine resources.
- Actively solicit feedback on training programs, and resolve issues elevated from internal customers regarding the delivery/quality of training programs.
- Establish and maintain processes and procedures that ensure smooth delivery of classroom training, including scheduling, instructor notes for all training programs, creating and updating training manuals, etc.
- Generate reports on training-related topics at management's request
- Other duties as assigned.
- Develop and implement retention initiatives at the plant level
We offer a full range of benefits including health care, life insurance, and a 401 (K) plan.
If interested, please apply on our website- jobs.jbssa.com
JBS is an equal opportunity employer.
Closing date: Until Filled