ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Collects data for and/or prepares standard operating reports, such as time-and-attendance records, terminations, new hires, transfers, budget expenditures, and statistical records of performance data.
- Assists management with reporting requirements as needed.
- Receives, reviews and responds to correspondence.
- Compiles and analyzes basic information for inclusion in reports or presentation materials, prepares charts, graphs, or tables as necessary.
- May assist in budget preparation and control activities. May assist in the preparation and control of records, statistics, and reports regarding operations, personnel changes, etc.
- Composes letters and memoranda. Routes or answers routine correspondence not requiring supervisor's attention.
- Makes meeting and travel arrangements.
Requires 1-2 years of specialized/vocational training or college course work beyond high school, preferably in a related area. DIRECTLY RELATED work experience will be accepted on a year-for-year basis in lieu of the educational requirement.
- Typically requires a minimum of 2 years of DIRECTLY RELATED experience.
- Strong Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel, Word, Powerpoint) skills required
- Strong verbal and written communication skills