ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned
- Transfers eggs from incubators to hatchers. .
- Process chicks according to schedule.
- Clean hatchery after processing chicks by washing and disinfecting hatcher racks, plastics and boxes. .
- Loads eggs into incubators.
- Accurately completes paperwork associated with job tasks.EXPECTATIONS – all Team Members
- Observe & enforce all company personnel, quality, safety, and food safety policies.
- Maintains a positive work atmosphere by acting and communicating in a manner so that you work effectively and cooperatively with customers, clients, coworkers, and leadership teams.
- Participates in process improvement and problem solving utilizing continuous improvement and rational thinking methodologies such as Six Sigma, and participates in or supports the E$P program
- Recognizes and acts on incidents and safety risks. Consistently practices, and enforces safe work habits and drives those habits throughout the organization
- KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS and ABILITIES
- Some ability to add and subtract.
- Ability to lift 35 pounds repetitively.
- Ability to stand for prolonged periods of time.