CUSTOMER SERVICE/REVENUE IMPROVEMENT SPECIALIST
- Ensure all loads arrive and depart to/from shipper and customer on time.
- Receive en-route check calls for load status, daily and at specific intervals.
- Respond and place phone calls to carriers, will be personable and precise on the phone.
- High phone usage
- Utilize Red Prairie to aide plant locations with carrier needs.
- Work in BluJay to view loads and identify any problem areas.
- Work and learn new business areas as needed to improve carrier on time delivery.
- Responsible for gathering information for sales and plant teams to problem solve.
- Sees all projects through to completion even when outside the scope of the department.
- Communicate the JBS guidelines to appropriate parties.
- Team Player, Assist co-workers, detail oriented and extremely organized.
- Respond to emails on any discrepancies quickly.
- Other duties as needed
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Excellent phone, computer, organizational and multi-tasking skills.
- Ability to use Microsoft Office, Excel, and familiarity with pivot tables and macros is a plus.
- Prior experience in the transportation industry is a plus.
- Motivated team player
- Self-driven to learn and adapt quickly
- Trustworthy, disciplined, ability to work in fast paced environment and focused with minimal supervision
- Ability to learn the process, know the process, and make decisions to mitigate late deliveries quickly.