- Monitors fabrication lines by evaluating product and administering corrective procedures as sees fit (i.e. provides indirect job specification training).
- Coordinates attendance issues by coordinating personnel to fill vacant or absent positions and minimizing turnover rates.
- Receives production information at supervisor meeting, relays schedule to department personnel
- Conducts pre-operational inspection of area, sets up production equipment, and submits maintenance work orders as needed.
- Maintains food and work safety regulations.
- Greets and speaks with personnel to provide cohesive working environment
- Audits product and employee safety throughout shift
- Controls waste by minimizing products sent to inedible and providing sanitary working environment
- Maintains yield standards by attaining box counts, scheduled production levels, etc.
- Processes post-operational attendance information from Kronos system
- Conducts line meetings monthly or as circumstances dictate to address department issues or concerns
- College experience with animal science or management emphasis beneficial
- Bilingual in preferred but not required
- Minimum 2-5 years production experience preferred
- Knowledge of meat processing and subsequent job specifications
- Management/communication skills advantageous.