FAB QA Technician I
FAB QA Tech - 1st Shift
Quality Assurance & Food Safety Souderton, PA
Position at JBS USA Food Company
- Monitor SOP's, SSOP's and GMP compliance of associates, perform HACCP procedures to comply with federal regulations
- Have contact with USDA and present records to them at the agency's request
- Review records to ensure accuracy and be held accountable to their accuracy
- Aid QA supervision and management in gathering data and investigating items outside of regular technician responsibilities
- work closely with production associates in monitoring product for specifications, and correcting specifications deficiencies
- Be able to come up with solutions to problems and be able to work for periods without supervision
Monitor the implementation of food safety and quality procedures on the floor, report deficiencies and correct them. Other duties assigned.
Usual shift: 8.5 hours, 6 days a week, this is subject to change on a day by day basis, depending on the situation. May be asked to trade shifts with other technicians or come in at a specific time outside of normal hours.