SANITATION GENERAL FOREMAN 3RD SHIFT
SANITATION GENERAL FOREMAN
- Works with employees and management to assure that work areas are properly sanitized.
- Maintains all Sanitation departmental records with the exceptions of Attendance and Vacations.
- Interprets and enforces all company policies and procedures.
- Evaluates department staffing and equipment efficiency.
- Performs Sanitation employees evaluations 30, 60, 90-days.
- Evaluates, corrects (When needed) effectiveness of Sanitation employees cleaning abilities.
- Assures all USDA and HACCP regulations are being adhered to by area Sanitation employees
- Will assign daily job tasks to all area Crew Leaders to meet production schedule needs.
- Analyzes and resolves work problems, or assists Sanitation employees in resolving work problems.
- Investigates test results that may not be in compliance to set HACCP and USDA standards.
- Adjusts work procedures, or personnel to meet production, HACCP and USDA standards.
- Schedules all Sanitation work shifts daily and weekend.
- Assures that all new Sanitation employees receive their Food Safety, HACCP, Chemical and LOTO training.
- Creates and rewrites Sanitation SOP’s.
- Performs weekly chemical checks on various chemical concentrations and dispensing units.
- Issues retraining and discipline sessions for HACCP corrective actions and USDA non-compliance.
- At random will inspect equipment and cleaning procedures within different areas of the plant.
- Provides oversight on job assignments, scheduling and supervision. Responsible for instructing, evaluating, disciplining, and ongoing training
Difficulty of Duties: Must be proficient and knowledgeable of all aspects of Sanitation Processes, QA, USDA, all Safety procedures including but not limited to Chemical Safety.
Must have excellent written/oral communication skills, ability to function effectively as a team member; and interpersonal skills to sustain and support a positive employee relations workplace environment.
Must be self-motivated. Must have the ability to work safely and responsibly with fellow employees and equipment. Must be able to lift 15-40lbs frequently and up to 75lbs occasionally with assistance if necessary.
Responsibility for Confidential Information: Must keep all proprietary information confidential
Education: College Degree preferred, or equivalent education and work experience.
Work Experience: Two year related experience required
Must have a strong background in HAZMAT, LOTO, CHEMICAL SAFEETY, AND ALL APPLICABLE SAFETY STANDARDS AFFECTING THE SANITATION PROCESS.