ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Performs tasks such as setting up files on all new personnel, photographing for badges, obtaining employee numbers for new employees, and recording changes on all employee status changes as necessary (e.g., change of address, departmental transfers, rate increases, terminations, etc.).
• Maintains and distributes, as appropriate, current employee information, policy and procedure manuals, and other communications.
• Compiles data from personnel records and prepares reports.
• Verifies payroll entries and changes with computer printout. Checks for accuracy and reports any discrepancies to higher level personnel.
• Tracks employee information such as personal data, attendance and termination date and reason.
• Updates employee files to document personnel actions and to provide information for payroll and other uses.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Self- Starter
- Must have excellent customer service skills
- Must be able to demonstrate effective people skills
- Be able to work under pressure/ fast paced environment
- Good attendance
KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS:
- High School diploma or Equivalent (GED).
- Bilingual preferred but not necessary
- Computer skills and knowledge of basic office software necessary
WORK HOURS FROM 7:00AM TO 3:30PM.