HR COORDINATOR -2nd SHIFT
- Compiles information, prepares and processes a wide variety of personnel action forms containing confidential and sensitive information.
- High volume of data entry requiring extreme accuracy and ability to follow up to ensure follow through.
- Responsible for creating security badges for all corporate employees, Temps, and Contractors.
- Initiate leave requests to include FMLA, calendar and track.
- Maintains appropriate records, files (paper and electronic files), documentation and information required for reporting and audit purposes on development programs.
- Responsible for I-9 process: Complete and correct collecting I-9’s through filing and ultimately destroying them per company policy.
- Responsible for weekly (Monday Morning) New Hire Orientation process.
- Able to work in an open environment, enjoy regular interruptions from the group you support and multi-task while maintaining accuracy and attention to detail.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Associate’s degree and two years of HR experience or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Experience completing the USCIS Form I-9 required
- Must have the ability to communicate with individuals at all levels in the organization.
- Excellent phone, verbal and written skills.
- Ability to present in front of groups (New Hire Orientation) weekly.
- Must possess a high level of tact to deal with a variety of inquiries from employees.
- Experience with SAP, particularly Personnel Action (PA) Transactions required.
- Experience with project work desired.
- Proficient with MS Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint and Word.
- Strong time management skills required—multi task.
- Strong organizational skills and acute attention to detail.
- Good customer service skills/problem solving skills.