- Maintain effective communication with department managers to accurately staff the facility.
- Interview job applicants and select top candidates to fill the demand in the workforce for the facility.
- Conduct initial interviews for all positions before scheduling a second interview with qualified candidates
- Coordinate recruiting efforts, both internally and externally, which includes posting vacancies, adverting using various media outlets, attending local and collegiate career fairs, etc.
- Create and keep a hiring process that is streamlined to hire the demand in workforce
- Effectively use the JobVite software to post positions and disposition candidates.
- Maintain I-9 compliance for the entire facility.
- Regular contact with other companies for employment verification and other agencies.
- Maintain applicant records
- Assemble required information to comply with AAP reporting requirements, quarterly and at the end of the fiscal year
- Assures that company employment, labor relations hiring policies and practices comply with Federal and State Labor Laws
- Assist with problems and concerns as needed in Human Resources
- Performs various other duties as needed or as directed by the Human Resources Director
Two years previous experienced in related field
- Computer Skills-Microsoft Excel/Word/PowerPoint
- Ability to apply good judgment and professional integrity in decision making
- Excellent Communication Skills a must
- Trustworthy – Will be Handling confidential material
- Bi-lingual (Spanish/English) preferred
- Problem Solving & Multitasking
- Prior supervisory experience
Internal: Works directly with the Human Resource Director, HR department and frequent communications with all department heads. Works with Corporate Compliance team on immigration and affirmative action related matters.
External: Applicants, Federal and State employment laws. Regular contact with various media sources, such as newspapers for advertising vacancies, etc.