SSE/MTS are responsible for development and maintenance of Yodlee’s product lines. He/ she is involved in the entire lifecycle including analysis, development, fixing and monitoring of issues on the Yodlee product lines. He/ She will be required to mentor/ guide other team members and also interact with other teams in work planning, execution and technical communication
BE/MCA or equivalent with formal computer education, strong academics and aptitude.
Experience Required: 3-8 years of experience working on Java and web technologies.
Skills and Knowledge Required
* Java, XML, Oracle SQL/PLSQL, Hibernate/ Torque/ ORMs, strong RDBMS & OOPS concepts, REST (Must)
* Exposure to Design patterns (Must)
* Banking/ Finance domain knowledge(A strong plus)
* Experience with agile/ iterative development process and unit testing, JUnit
* Excellent interpersonal skills and a desire to work closely with teammates, product management and QA
Exceptional analytical aptitude and attention to detail
- Good organizational and problem solving skills with an ability to research, analyze and find solutions independently
- Good team player who is self-motivated and well organized
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong sense of ownership and ability to multi-task and function efficiently with aggressive schedules/timelines.
- Passion for technology and ability to find innovative solutions to tough technical problemsWorking Conditions
* Flexibility to work extended hours and/or on weekend for any critical need is a must