Client Service Associate - Tamarac CRM
Envestnet is transforming the way financial advice and wellness are delivered. Our mission is to empower advisors and financial service providers with innovative technology, solutions, and intelligence to make financial wellness a reality for everyone.
Since our founding 20 years ago, we are fully vested in helping people live an intelligent financial life. If you love the idea of working in a Fintech company with the environment and excitement of a start-up where you are making everyday impact - then read on.
The Tamarac CRM team is looking for a Client Service Associate to provide technical support for the Tamarac CRM product. This position is essential to ensuring the highest level of customer satisfaction through providing a high level of technical support and training on our products, differentiated by their consultative approach and strong sense of client advocacy when resolving issues. The Client Service Associate develops strong relationships with their clients that begins with supporting new clients through their transition from implementation to the Advisor Services Team.
- Partner with team members to ensure high quality customer service when responding to client calls & emails within stated SLAs.
- Provide support and training to clients on how to effectively use Tamarac CRM in their practices, providing 1:1 web trainings when needed.
- Provide website functionality support and training to clients for all client management and reporting needs.
- Collaborate with internal teams to resolve client questions and requests in an accurate and timely manner, escalating when necessary.
- Establish and maintain a positive and professional relationship with clients.
- Assist in setting & managing client expectations for completion of work.
- Grow and maintain knowledge in products and tools.
- Participate in individual or team projects, as needed, to expand client support offerings.
- Adherence to and application of Envestnet legal, compliance, risk, business continuity and administrative policy within the role and department(s) including the timely completion of training & awareness, affirmations and testing as requested.
- As part of the responsibilities for this role, you will understand and readily support Envestnet's established corporate business practices, policies, internal controls and procedures designed to create value or minimize risk
- Bachelor’s degree in business, finance or related field of study preferred.
- 1+ years of experience in the financial services area in a client facing role, or equivalent education.
- Experience with a CRM product (Microsoft Dynamics 365, Salesforce, Redtail, Junxure, etc.) a plus.
- Excellent troubleshooting skills and experience in issue management a plus.
- Ability to quickly grasp complicated situations, deliver quality service and problem solving skills remotely to clients and communicate complicated concepts in a concise and articulate way via phone & email.
- Well-developed organizational skills, with attention to detail.
- Comfortable operating in tight deadlines with the ability to balance multiple priorities.
- Ability to make decisions and implement solutions based on thorough understanding of the financial industry and the firm’s products, policies, and procedures.
- Commitment to maintain professional demeanor and courtesy.
- Team player who’s willing to build relationships and work both individually and in a collaborative approach.
- Fast learner with the ability to learn new technology and platforms.
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite.
- Tools/Products: Data Science Studio, Alteryx, Jupyter, Tableau, PowerBI
Envestnet is a leading independent provider of technology‐enabled investment and practice management solutions to financial advisors who are independent, as well as those who are associated with small or mid‐sized financial advisory firms and larger financial institutions. Envestnet's technology is focused on addressing financial advisors' front, middle, and back‐office needs while leveraging our platform to grow their businesses and expand client relationships.
We offer a highly competitive compensation and benefits package as well as the excitement, challenges, and rewards of a fast-growing, entrepreneurial company.
Why Choose Envestnet:
- Be a member of a leading financial services and products innovation company
- Competitive Compensation/Total Reward Packages that include:
- Health Benefits (Health/Dental/Vision)
- Paid Time Off (PTO) & Volunteer Time Off (VTO)
- 401K – Company Match
- Annual Bonus Incentives
- Parental Stipend
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Student Debt Program
- Charitable match
- Wellness Program
- Work on global projects with diverse, energetic, team members who respect each other and celebrate differences
- The best work locations with unlimited snacks!
The annual base salary range for this position is $44,000 to $66,000.
Envestnet is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Envestnet refers to the family of operating subsidiaries of the public holding company, Envestnet, Inc. (NYSE: ENV).