Field Applications Engineer
This position is based in Shenzhen.
- Provide technical support to distributer and key accounts in North China
- Provide PI solution with design report and/or proto-board to customers.
- Work in close co-operation with PI Sales and Distributors/Reps and interface with PI Application Engineering in US.
- Work in PI China office lab and perform first line technical support at circuit level.
- Perform critical measurements for correlation with the PI application teams in the US.
- Will set work priorities.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent customer service skills; ability to respond to customer inquiries and requests in a professional manner
- Detail-oriented and analytical with a passion for customer satisfaction
- Capability to work in an international environment
- BSEE/MSEE with at least 5-year motor driver (BLDC, ACMI, Servo, Step, etc.) experiences, preferred in semiconductor companies
- Solid knowledge in motor and driver hardware design, software for motor control is a plus
- Promotion and design support experiences to known OEM/ODM customers
- Project management skills
- Workable oral English and good written English