- Perform reliability evaluation of IC products, packages, and process technology with focus on suitability to end applications and conformance to industry standards.
- Perform device level failure analysis of IC device failures.
- Analyze reliability results, device parameter trends and apply acceleration models to predict reliability in the field.
- Actively manage reliability engineering projects in support of product and process development projects.
- Assist in the design, selection and setup of new reliability test hardware and equipment.
- Actively manage product and process reliability monitoring program.
- Work as Environmental Health & Safety, EHS officer to interface with DOE, DOSH and Government Agency.
- At least five years of reliability engineering experience in semiconductors, preferably analog, and/or mixed signal devices.
- Experience in the evaluation and design of reliability test hardware for dynamic life testing, reliability testing.
- Experience in diagnosis and troubleshooting of reliability stress test (e.g. HTOL) hardware.
- Experience with IC ATE testing, bench testing and fault characterization of failing IC devices.
- Reliability project and resource planning, task management, and coordination of technical support staff.
- Experience in the use of environmental and operating life test equipment of IC devices.
- Experience in basic failure analysis tools and techniques.
- Certified Environmental Professional In Scheduled Waste Management (CePSWaM) & Radiation Protection Officer (RPO) is preferable.
- B.S. degree in electrical engineering, physics, or an equivalent technical discipline.
- Candidates with advanced degrees in electrical engineering, physics, or equivalent technical discipline will be special consideration.