Senior Automotive Quality Engineer
The primary responsibilities will include the following. Additional responsibilities may be assigned as needed.
- Interface with Automotive customers on product quality matters.
- Support automotive and non-automotive customers with timely implementation of customer quality requirements, resolution of issues related to quality of products and services.
- Support Automotive projects with PPAP documentation required for product introduction and product change management.
- Manage compliance of supply chain and company’s products to European Union RoHS, REACH, Conflict Minerals, and other regulatory requirements regarding environmental, health, and social responsibility.
- Respond to customer inquiries regarding product quality, reliability, environmental compliance, regulatory compliance, safety compliance, and quality agreements.
- Conduct internal and supplier audits per ISO 9001, IATF 16949, and VDA 6.3 quality standards,
- Support customer audits.
- Interface with contract manufacturers on compliance management of discrepant materials.
- Drive corrective and preventive actions resulting from product and process non-conformity issues.
- BSc. in Engineering or an equivalent technical discipline is required.
- ASQ Quality Engineer and Internal Auditor certifications are highly desired.
- 10 years of experience in quality engineering including at least 5 years of automotive customer quality in the semiconductor industry.
- Must have IATF 16949 automotive quality experience and PPAP documentation.
- Hands-on experience with ISO 26262 compliant safety management system and FMEDA is a plus.
- Language skills in Mandarin, Korean or Japanese are preferred.