Company: Oak Street Health
Title: Specialist, Talent Acquisition
Location: 30 W. Monroe Chicago, IL 60603
Oak Street Health is a rapidly growing company of primary care centers for adults on Medicare in medically-underserved communities where there is little to no quality healthcare. Oak Street’s care is based on an entirely new model that is based on value for its patients, not on volume of services. The company is accountable for its patients’ health, spending more than twice as long with its patients and taking on the risks and costs of their care. For more information, visit http://www.oakstreethealth.com.
The Talent Acquisition Specialist will immediately become an important contributor to the Oak Street People Operations Team. They will provide full life cycle, volume recruitment that will contribute to Oak Street’s success. They will enhance the level of quality and quantity of clinical and non-clinical staff. Ability to deal in an extremely fast paced, ambiguous environment while being highly organized and detail oriented is essential to be successful in this role.
This role reports to the Manager of Talent Acquisition.
- Full life cycle recruiting, including: screening resumes, phone interviewing candidates and scheduling those candidates for next round interviews with hiring managers
- Actively and creatively sources new candidates for hard to fill roles
- Assists with new hire workflow (offer letters, processing demographic information, opening/closing job requisitions in Jobvite, etc.)
- Ensures compliance with all legal and regulatory concerns.
- General administrative support
- Ad hoc People Operations projects
- Other duties as assigned
What are we looking for?
We’re looking for motivated Talent Acquisition Specialist with:
- Demonstrated problem solving, judgment and conflict resolution skills with the ability to provide high quality independent analysis, conclusions, and recommendations
- Knowledge and understanding of federal, state and local employment laws and regulations
- Ability to exercise sound judgment and make decisions in a manner consistent with the essential job functions and company policies
- A demonstrated team-orientation with all levels of employees
- Ability to quickly build trusting relationships, gain credibility, and partner with leaders and peers
- Ability to effectively cope with change and manage stressful situations
- Ability to handle sensitive and confidential situations
- Proven planning, priority setting and time management skills coupled with a tremendous sense of urgency
- Superior written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to handle ambiguity
- Ability to manage multiple priorities while maintaining a positive attitude
- Bachelor's degree in relevant field preferred or equivalent work experience
- Strong MS Excel skill
- US work Authorization
- Someone who embodies being “Oaky”
What does being “Oaky” look like?
- Radiating positive energy
- Assuming good intentions
- Creating an unmatched patient experience
- Driving clinical excellence
- Taking ownership and delivering results
- Being scrappy
Why Oak Street?
Oak Street Health offers our coworkers the opportunity to be at the forefront of a revolution in healthcare, as well as:
- Collaborative and energetic culture
- Fast-paced and innovative environment
- Competitive benefits including paid vacation and sick time, generous 401K match with immediate vesting, and health benefits
Oak Street Health is an equal opportunity employer. We embrace diversity and encourage all interested readers to apply to oakstreethealth.com/careers.