HARVEST PRODUCTION SUPERVISOR II
Monitors slaughter area by evaluating product and administering corrective procedures as sees fit (i.e. provides indirect job specification training).
• Coordinates attendance issues by coordinating personnel to fill vacant or absent positions and minimizing turnover rates.
• Conducts pre-operational inspection of area, sets up production equipment, and submits maintenance work orders as needed.
• Maintains food and work safety regulations.
• Greets and speaks with personnel to provide cohesive working environment
• Audits product and employee safety throughout shift
• Controls waste by minimizing products sent to inedible and providing sanitary working environment
- Processes post-operational attendance information from Kronos system
• Conducts line meetings monthly or as circumstances dictate to address department issues or concerns
• Audits processes and product
Minimum 2 years or experience working on harvest floor
High school diploma or GED equivalent preferred but not required
Strong verbal and written communications skills
Demonstrate effective leadership skills
Ability to establish and maintain working relationships and work collaboratively
Problem solving abilities
Must be able to work in hot temperatures and extended hours (including some weekends)
Must be physically able to move around the harvest floor, maneuvering on and around uneven and slippery surfaces and tight spaces.