Pre Approval Manager
CrossCountry Mortgage is more than a mortgage! When we started in 2003, our President and CEO Ronald J. Leonhardt, Jr., had the vision to become a nationwide full-service lender that could provide more to customers — meeting their needs, being there every step of the way, and making home ownership dreams possible and affordable. We’re continuing to expand our nationwide footprint, and we’re not stopping any time soon!
We Care! CrossCountry Mortgage offers eligible employees a robust benefits package including medical, dental, vision, as well as a 401K with an employer match! We also offer company provided Short-Term Disability, Employee Assistance Program and a Wellness Program. Our Corporate office also enjoys a casual dress code, an on-site market cafe, and an upbeat working environment!
The Pre Approval Manager will act as a liaison between the organization’s internal and external clients. The Pre Approval Manager ill oversee and be directly involved in the loan process from start to finish in efforts to aid CCM borrowers to the best financial program.
- Provide superior customer service by effectively communicating with borrowers to assist client(s) in understanding loan programs, costs and various applicable loan documents.
- Review and audit income, assets, run DU and verify credit documentation within mortgage file to ensure loan stability.
- Review mortgage loan disclosure packages and deliver to borrower; includes but not limited to rate disclosure and re-disclosure packages.
- Assist in managing a pipeline consisting of Conventional, FHA, VA and USDA loans, along with 203k, Jumbo and reverse mortgage products.
- Ensure structure of the loan presents the best program based on the borrower’s financial circumstances.
- Review the file for any missing documentation that best supports approval.
- Communicate loan program and costs with borrowers. (would need to be licensed)
- Pre-Underwrite items to help support approval of the loan (paystubs, credit reports, W2’s bank statements, court orders, etc.)
- Input feed for disclosures, present and set up loan to best fit borrower’s needs.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Prior Underwriting experience is a plus.
- 3-5 years residential mortgage processing experience required.
- Knowledge of RESPA guidelines and all mortgage and consumer regulations.
- Experience with Encompass is preferred.
- Strong math and analytics skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to prioritize and meet deadlines.
- Computer knowledge (DU,LP, Microsoft Outlook & Windows).
CrossCountry Mortgage, LLC offers MORE than a job, we offer a career. Apply now to begin your path to success! https://crosscountrymortgage.com/about-us/careers/apply/
CrossCountry Mortgage, LLC. (NMLS3029) is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to workforce diversity. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, religion, color, orientation, gender, age, national origin, veteran status, disability status or marital status. Employment is contingent upon successful completion of a background investigation. CrossCountry Mortgage, LLC. is an FHA Approved Lending Institution and is not acting on behalf of or at the direction of HUD/FHA or the Federal government. To verify licensing, please visit www.NMLSConsumerAccess.org.