Staff Software Engineer (.Net)
The Staff Software Engineer will lead the design and development of enterprise applications and systems. This position will ensure applications operate efficiently and provide production support, data research, code analysis and development work including enhancements and hot fixes in alignment with project implementation timelines. The Staff Software Engineer will also collaborate with the stakeholders as necessary to achieve project goals, as well as provide oversight and mentorship to other software engineers.
- Ensure applications operate efficiently. Provide production support, data research, code analysis and web and windows development work including enhancements and hot fixes.
- Analyze relevant software and hardware tools, interdependencies, limitations with reference to functional requirements, system architecture, and industry standards.
- Design software applications in accordance with the agreed requirement specifications, system limitations and industry standards.
- Gather clients' feedback and evaluation of the software applications for post-implementation follow-up.
- Identify design problems in the software.
- Identify relevant standards and guidelines applicable to the review items.
- Identify the need for integrating enterprise components with existing systems.
- Review the software requirements and assumptions for the solution and resolve conflicts and inconsistencies with stakeholders.
- Provide code-review and coaching to Software Engineers on the team.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 9+ years of .NET Development experience.
- Prior experience working in an Architect/Technical Lead capacity.
- Prior experience in diverse technological environments.
- Consumer mortgage and lending experience preferred.
- Experience working on or leading an Agile/Scrum team.
- Experience working with Encompass SDK/API, a plus.
- Excellent programming skills with significant expertise in: Object Oriented Programming (OOP), Batch Processing, Document Generation, Data exchange formats (CSV, XML, JSON), Data transfers (HTTP, SFTP, SSL).
- Expertise in Microsoft .NET technologies including C#, .NET Core, MVC, LINQ, Entity Framework.
- Knowledge of the Microsoft IIS stack and the ability to configure and troubleshoot issues with web-based applications and services including deployment.
- Extensive experience in development of APIs and REST Framework.
- Experience with the design, functioning, and troubleshooting of SQL Server technologies including T-SQL, CRUD - DML and DDL Operations.
- Experience working with AZURE, AWS (EC2 and RDS), JIRA, TFS, Bit Bucket, GIT.
- Excellent analytical skills with the ability to assess new and unfamiliar issues and work through potential solutions, issues, and risks.
- Excellent critical thinking, organizational and communication skills.
This job description is intended to convey information essential to understanding the scope of the job and the general nature and level of work performed by job holders within this job. However, this job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of qualifications, skills, efforts, duties, responsibilities or working conditions associated with the position.
CrossCountry Mortgage (CCM) is one of the nation’s top 3 retail mortgage lenders with more than 7,000 employees operating nearly 600 branches across all 50 states. We have been recognized nine times on the Inc. 5000 list of America’s fastest-growing private businesses and have received countless awards for our standout culture. Through our dedication to getting it done, we make every mortgage feel like a win.
A culture where you can grow! CCM has created an exceptional culture driving employee engagement, exceeding employee expectations, and directly impacting company success. At our core, our entrepreneurial spirit empowers every employee to be who they are to help us move forward together. You’ll get unwavering support from all departments and total transparency from the top down.
CCM offers eligible employees a competitive compensation plan and a robust benefits package, including medical, dental, vision, as well as a 401K. We also offer company-provided short-term disability, an employee assistance program, and a wellness program.
CrossCountry Mortgage, LLC offers MORE than a job, we offer a career. Apply now to begin your path to success! https://crosscountrymortgage.com/about-us/careers/apply/
California residents: Please see CrossCountry’s privacy statement for information about how CrossCountry collects and uses personal information about California consumers.
CrossCountry Mortgage, LLC. (NMLS3029) is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to workforce diversity. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, religion, creed, color, orientation, gender, age, national origin, veteran status, disability status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or gender expression, or any other protected status in accordance with all applicable federal, state and local laws. The collective sum of the individual differences, life experiences, knowledge, inventiveness, innovation, self-expression, unique capabilities and talent that our employees invest in their work represents a significant part of not only our culture, but our reputation. The Company is committed to fostering, cultivating and preserving a culture that welcomes diversity and inclusion. Employment is contingent upon successful completion of a background investigation. CrossCountry Mortgage, LLC. is an FHA Approved Lending Institution and is not acting on behalf of or at the direction of HUD/FHA or the Federal government. To verify licensing, please visit www.NMLSConsumerAccess.org.