Operations Solutions Specialist (On-Site)
CrossCountry Mortgage (CCM) is a top-10 retail mortgage lender with more than 8,000 employees operating 600+ branches across all 50 states. We have been recognized eight times on Inc. 5000’s Fastest-Growing Private Companies in America and have received countless awards for our standout culture. Through our dedication to getting it done, we make every mortgage feel like a win.
A culture where you can grow! CCM has created an exceptional culture driving employee engagement, exceeding employee expectations, and directly impacting company success. At our core, our entrepreneurial spirit empowers every employee to be who they are to help us move forward together. You’ll get unwavering support from all departments and total transparency from the top down.
CCM offers eligible employees a competitive compensation plan and a robust benefits package, including medical, dental, vision, as well as a 401K with an employer match. We also offer company-provided short-term disability, an employee assistance program, and a wellness program.
The Operations Solutions Specialist will be responsible for working directly with leaders in the Operations Department for testing and feedback regarding new screens/ implementations and LOS changes. Additionally, this individual will provide solutions to optimize performance within our LOS and daily workflows. This is a full time in office position in Cleveland, Ohio.
- System testing and feedback for new implementations focused around Operations.
- Facilitate and troubleshoot any challenges associated with developing complex systems.
- Provide technical and management advice while assisting department management and personnel associated with each project.
- Work closely with all Operations Departments to identify opportunities for improvement processes.
- Communicate and work with the Training Department on SOPs and workflows.
- Assist with providing material/ documents for audits and reviews.
- Updates and communications on the Operations and Sales Calls
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- 5+ years of experience in Mortgages.
- Knowledge of all agency guidelines
- Strong computer skills and proficient in Microsoft Office suite (Word, Excel, and Outlook)
- Knowledge of compliance and disclosure requirements
- Encompass LOS experience a plus
- Ability to summarize project information, establish business needs and concepts while clearly communicating with high-level leadership.
- Self-driven with the ability to deliver completed projects in a timely manner.
- High organization skills
- Comfortable managing conflict with demonstrated negotiation skills.
This job description is intended to convey information essential to understanding the scope of the job and the general nature and level of work performed by job holders within this job. However, this job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of qualifications, skills, efforts, duties, responsibilities or working conditions associated with the position.
CrossCountry Mortgage, LLC offers MORE than a job, we offer a career. Apply now to begin your path to success! https://crosscountrymortgage.com/about-us/careers/apply/
CrossCountry Mortgage, LLC. (NMLS3029) is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to workforce diversity. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, religion, color, orientation, gender, age, national origin, veteran status, disability status or marital status. Employment is contingent upon successful completion of a background investigation. CrossCountry Mortgage, LLC. is an FHA Approved Lending Institution and is not acting on behalf of or at the direction of HUD/FHA or the Federal government. To verify licensing, please visit www.NMLSConsumerAccess.org.