Forklift Operator- 3rd shift
3rd (Sun - Thursday: 10pm - 6am) (plus $0.75/hour shift differential)
Starting Pay: $19.10/hour to start (plus shift differential of $0.75)
The Forklift Operator is responsible for safely operating a forklift to perform responsibilities within the warehouse operations.
- Load, unload, pick, put away, consolidate, stack and stage products and materials using a forklift
- Follow specific work instructions and best practices to safely and accurately complete daily work assignments
- Support all operational processes and procedures to ensure value to the customer and compliance with all DSC policies, customer requirements and federal/state/local regulations
- Assists with physical inventories and cycle counts, ensuring proper stock rotation
- Inspect each pallet and or case for proper quantities, items brands, and lot codes
- Communicate problems, concerns and ideas to management. Identify process improvements.
- Maintain a clean, neat, and orderly work area
- Assist in maintaining the security of the warehouse. Conduct operations in a manner that promotes safety.
- Participate in all assigned training programs and adhere to all guidelines
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Knowledge of and ability to operate a Stand-up forklift
- Meet medium level physical exertion requirements, including lifting up to 50 pounds frequently
- Ability to learn how to operate RF systems in logistics environment
- Basic math and reading skills to perform job tasks and complete necessary paperwork
- Ability to follow oral and/or written instructions
CJ Logistics America is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and relies on the diverse skills, backgrounds and perspectives of our people to drive change, innovation and growth