Digital Marketing Inside Sales Rep
The Digital Marketing Inside Sales Representative will leverage our digital marketing efforts across several platforms such as email, SEO, PPC, social media, web, events and trade advertising to assess engagement and proactively pursue marketing qualified leads (MQLs). This individual will perform sales outreach via email, phone and other methods to cultivate leads and distribute them to the sales force, monitoring and supporting MQLs through conversion. This role will also creatively contribute to lead-generation campaigns and to the development of written marketing content in a variety of forms, such as website material, white papers, newsletters, email campaigns and customer communications. We value exceptional talent and seek individuals who lead with integrity, are driven by passion, inspire creativity and cultivate an environment of respect. With the continued expansion of our North America business, we have many exciting opportunities for career advancement for motivated individuals who are willing to take initiative to drive change and growth and challenge the status quo.
- Generate, qualify and manage marketing leads
- Assess engagement activity across a variety of platforms, and determine next steps to further engage
- Communicate with prospective clients
- Perform research to identify targets and qualify leads
- Assign marketing qualified leads to the sales force, facilitating the hand-off and monitoring progress
- Monitor and maintain CRM system to ensure tracking of lead status through lead/opportunity lifecycle
- Produce reports to provide insights for effective lead generation and lead outcomes
- Participate in the creative process to ideate effective lead-generating campaigns
- Create strategic content such as website material, white papers, newsletters and email campaigns
- Perform outreach to initiate relationships and inquire with prospects via phone, email and social media
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communications or related field
- Five years of sales support, proposal writing or marketing experience with proven conversion results
- Digital Marketing Experience: CRM (HubSpot a plus), Google Ads, SEO, Social Media
- Presentation skills, verbal and written communication skills, layout skills
- Analytically inclined; inquisitive researcher; ability to evaluate/create reports to turn data into information
- Problem-solving and deadline-oriented
- Solid knowledge of CRM systems and the sales cycle
- Supply chain and/or 3PL experience a plus; Food/CPG market experience a plus
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to establish and nurture strategic business relationships
- Storytelling, high collaboration and influencing skills
CJ Logistics America
We provide integrated supply chain services for customers around the world, maximizing customer value through continuous improvement and innovation.
CJ Logistics delivers integrated and multimodal logistics services, connecting every corner of the world via air, sea and land. As a lead logistics partner (LLP), third-party logistics provider (3PL) and supply chain consultant, we help customers leverage supply chain management as a competitive advantage, reducing total system costs, transforming business processes, improving service and facilitating growth and change. With a focus on social responsibility and sustainability through growth with customers and communities, we prioritize the wellbeing of the end consumer, our customers and our employees. CJ Logistics America is responsible for the North America region, specializing in solutions for regulated industries such as food and beverage, consumer packaged goods, healthcare and medical supplies, and tire and automotive.
CJ Logistics America is an equal opportunity employer. It is CJ Logistics America policy to provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identify, national origin, age, veteran status, disability or genetic information.