Accounts Payable Admin
The Admin AP position, reporting to the Senior Manager, Accounting, is responsible for identifying, coding, and processing all invoices and accompanying payment requests in compliance with CJ Logistics’ financial policies. The role requires collaboration with Field Analysts and Operations to ensure accuracy and efficiency.
- Review and verify all invoices and payable documents
- Ability to work with company Chart of Accounts for Coding invoices
- Correspond with vendors to update or request information as it pertains to processing invoices, i.e. request invoices, W-9 forms, updates to the accounts, and billing address information
- Review Statements for missing invoices, or unpaid invoices.
- Auditing - verifying information on reimbursements before submitting for approval
- Meet critical deadlines to prepare month end close and enter invoice coding into AP Accrual files for analysts
- Attention to detail
- Analyzing information
- Data entry skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to problem solve independently
- Results-oriented with good planning, organizational, and time-management skills
- Ability to handle situations, issues and information with sound judgement, and time awareness
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Associates degree required, Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 1-2 years A/P experience
- Microsoft Office proficiency
- Freight forwarding experience highly preferred
- ERP experience a plus
- Bilingual English/Korean a plus
CJ Logistics America
We provide integrated supply chain services for customers around the world, maximizing customer value through continuous improvement and innovation.
CJ Logistics delivers integrated and multimodal logistics services, connecting every corner of the world via air, sea and land. As a lead logistics partner (LLP), third-party logistics provider (3PL) and supply chain consultant, we help customers leverage supply chain management as a competitive advantage, reducing total system costs, transforming business processes, improving service and facilitating growth and change. With a focus on social responsibility and sustainability through growth with customers and communities, we prioritize the wellbeing of the end consumer, our customers and our employees. CJ Logistics America is responsible for the North America region, specializing in solutions for regulated industries such as food and beverage, consumer packaged goods, healthcare and medical supplies, and tire and automotive.
CJ Logistics America is an equal opportunity employer. It is CJ Logistics America policy to provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identify, national origin, age, veteran status, disability or genetic information.