The Continuous Improvement Analyst – KPI Optimization
The Continuous Improvement Analyst – KPI Optimization is responsible for data mining and analysis to develop and implement transportation solutions aimed at improving CJ LOGISTICS effectiveness in reducing cost, improving service and delivering innovation for CJ LOGISTICS and its customers. The Continuous Improvement Analyst – KPI Optimization will also measure the impact of his/her solutions in order to capture value.
- Analyze and assess weekly and monthly system compliance scorecards and reports for TMC metrics
- Provide input on enhancements to existing processes as well as provide key insight with respect to impact of costs and ROI
- Summarize and present key reports and improvements cross-functionally to management
- Create and analyze customer profiles, reviewing the impact of new business (staffing, costs, etc.)
- Validate master data for accuracy and provide feedback on how to reduce errors in data
- Ability to work and communicate across multiple operations business units.
- May be required to be on call and work as part of weekend or holiday.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum 1 year of professional experience or related training
- Proficient in MS Office products - MS Excel, PowerPoint and Word
- Experiences with problem solving via data analysis including suggesting, implementing, and tracking process improvements
- Motivated from facing challenges and provide actionable solutions
- Bachelor’s degree with specialization in Logistics, Transportation or Supply Chain Management
- Prior experience in an analytical role
- Tableau reporting experience
- Technical coding languages such as VBA, SQL, R, Python
- MercuryGate TMS experience
- 3rd Party logistics experience with Food and retail support.
- Knowledge of Department of Transportation (DOT) regulations
Pay, Benefits and More:
- Competitive compensation package
- Full health insurance (medical, dental and vision), 401(k), Life insurance, tuition assistance, PTO and MORE!
- Growing company with a performance record that continues to climb!
- Opportunity to drive significant changes in Talent Acquisition with an ability to make an impact across the organization
- Open-door work environment
- High Performance culture with a focus on a growth mindset where continuous improvement is embraced
- Opportunities for advancement!
CJ Logistics America About Statement:
CJ Logistics America delivers integrated and multimodal logistics services, connecting every corner of the world via air, sea and land. As a lead logistics partner (LLP), third-party logistics provider (3PL) and supply chain consultant, we help customers leverage supply chain management as a competitive advantage, reducing total system costs, transforming business processes, improving service and facilitating growth and change. With a focus on social responsibility and sustainability through growth with customers and communities, we prioritize the wellbeing of the end consumer, our customers and our employees. CJ Logistics America is responsible for the North America region, specializing in solutions for regulated industries such as food and beverage, consumer-packaged goods, healthcare and medical supplies, and tire and automotive.
CJ Logistics America is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We prohibit discrimination and or/harassment of any type, including but not limited to discrimination and or harassment based upon race, religion, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, pregnancy or relation medical conditions, childbirth, breastfeeding, parental status, veteran and/or military statue, disability (physical or mental) medical condition, genetic information or characteristics, political affiliation, domestic violence survivor status, marital status, or other characteristics prohibited by federal, state, or local law. Additionally, CJ Logistics America participates in the E-Verify program in certain locations.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.