Identity & Access Management Specialist
Identity and Access Management Specialist
Are you passionate about Information Technolgy? Are you looking for an opportunity to make an impact in a global company? We need people like you to help us hire the best in the business and we're excited to have you join us in this significant role to ensure we continue to build a diverse and engaged workforce! Come be part of something special at CJ Logistics America!
The Identity & Access Management Specialist will provide subject matter expertise for comprehensive PAM deployments in a large, distributed environment. The candidate will work closely with business, technical and application stakeholders to achieve project objectives, from onboarding new organizations to full production deployment for both workstreams.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Document, deploy, and integrate Okta across applications in use at Recorded Future
- Lead technical aspects of migration to Okta. Create documentation and communicate across the organization to minimize any potential disruption to operations.
- Conduct interviews and utilize other tools to create and validate functional roles within the IAM platform.
- Implement automation of workflows in support of join/move/leave tasks across the corporate environment.
- Assist with periodic audits to ensure appropriate access rights are assigned and that supporting processes are aligned with implemented practices.
- Collaboratively create IAM playbooks supporting the activities of the business operations team and incident response team
- Provide escalation support for business operations and incident response teams.
- Integrate solution with high assurance level for on-premise, commercial off-the-shelf, and cloud-based applications with multi-factor authentication.
- End-to-end solution installation; work with Infrastructure teams to ensure the introduction of the solution does not impact production environments.
- Collaborate with Cybersecurity, Identity Management, Windows, and Linux teams to track deployment activities, and mitigate unauthorized activity.
- Update Active Directory roles and Group Policy Objects for privileged accounts.
- Assist architecture teams in performing asset inventory, validating agency assets.
- Additional duties as assigned
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Cyber Security, or an equivalent level of education and experience.
- 5+ years of Identity Provider, Active Directory, authentication/authorization, SSO (SAML 2.0,
- Auth 2.0 + OpenID Connect), Linux and LDAP experience.
- A consistent track record of setting the strategic direction of the Identity and Access Management program; including developing and deploying new technology implementations.
- Expert ability to communicate effectively to diverse, globally distributed teams using written communications, in-person as well as over voice and video mediums.
- Expert knowledge in PKI and Certificate Architecture, Identity Lifecycle Management using features within Azure, AWS, Oracle Cloud, and GCP as much as on-premises Active Directory.
- Understanding privileged account lifecycle management.
- Strong Active Directory skills including multi-factor, multi-domain, and multi-tenant environments; domain trust relationships, organizational units, rights inheritance, DNS and
- GPOs; group assignments and role delegations.
- Emerging IAM skills such as IAM in Multi-Cloud and Hybrid Environments, Identity Analytics and
- Machine Learning, Biometrics & Password-less Authentication, Adaptive Authentication, Authorization, and Access Controls.
- Ability to adapt to a dynamic environment and changing business requirements
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with colleagues at all levels and with varying degrees of technical knowledge
- Action-oriented professional with a proven track record of problem-solving, decision making, prioritization, delegation, and time management skills
- Ability to learn and apply new technologies or concepts quickly
- Ability to navigate the various business groups and engage people from all over the firm
- Self-motivator who can run with tasks and escalations on their own
- Solid understanding of security theory/practice
- Ability to work on multiple requests simultaneously and balance conflicting demands
- Customer service oriented with strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent time management and prioritization skills
- Great oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work well and collaborate with other teams of various skill levels
- Strong analytical skills coupled with technical creativity and vision
Pay, Benefits and More:
- Competitive compensation package
- Full health insurance (medical, dental and vision), 401(k), Life insurance, tuition assistance, PTO and MORE!
- Growing company with a performance record that continues to climb!
- Opportunity to drive significant changes in Talent Acquisition with an ability to make an impact across the organization
- Open-door work environment
- High Performance culture with a focus on a growth mindset where continuous improvement is embraced
- Opportunities for advancement!
CJ Logistics America About Statement:
CJ Logistics America delivers integrated and multimodal logistics services, connecting every corner of the world via air, sea and land. As a lead logistics partner (LLP), third-party logistics provider (3PL) and supply chain consultant, we help customers leverage supply chain management as a competitive advantage, reducing total system costs, transforming business processes, improving service and facilitating growth and change. With a focus on social responsibility and sustainability through growth with customers and communities, we prioritize the wellbeing of the end consumer, our customers and our employees. CJ Logistics America is responsible for the North America region, specializing in solutions for regulated industries such as food and beverage, consumer-packaged goods, healthcare and medical supplies, and tire and automotive.
CJ Logistics America is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We prohibit discrimination and or/harassment of any type, including but not limited to discrimination and or harassment based upon race, religion, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, pregnancy or relation medical conditions, childbirth, breastfeeding, parental status, veteran and/or military statue, disability (physical or mental) medical condition, genetic information or characteristics, political affiliation, domestic violence survivor status, marital status, or other characteristics prohibited by federal, state, or local law. Additionally, CJ Logistics America participates in the E-Verify program in certain locations.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.