Truck Driver - Class A CDL
Are you passionate about Logistics Transportation? Are you looking for an opportunity to make an impact in a global company? We need people like you to help us hire the best in the business and we're excited to have you join us in this significant role to ensure we continue to build a diverse and engaged workforce! Come be part of something special at CJ Logistics America!
GN Transportation Corp. Is currently seeking Class A Truck Drivers for our operations out of Walton, KY: Elwood, IL: Bethlehem, PA: McDonough, GA and Rancho Dominguez, CA
GN Transportation Corp. has gained its reputation by providing a wide range of customized transportation and logistics solutions including freight forwarding, dedicated transportation, and drayage services throughout the U.S. Our company delivers value by reducing total logistical costs, transforming business processes, improving service to our customers, and facilitating growth and change. Our unmatched integrity and personal approach to business have been the key factor for our aggressive growth and footprint throughout the U.S. Our Mission is to provide our clients with the highest level of service by understanding our client’s expectations and requirements and providing high quality, cost effective, and dependable logistics solutions.
- Working Days: Monday – Friday & Weekends
- Working Hours: 6am-6pm & 6pm-6am
- Pay: Up to $27
- Pay Frequency: Weekly via Direct Deposit
- Paid Orientation
- Medical & Dental Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- 401K w/company match
- Employment Type: Full Time, Company Driver
- Products: Dry Food & CPG Products
- Reporting Location: Walton, KY, Elwood, IL, McDonough, GA, Rancho Dominguez CA, Bethlehem PA
- Job Description. GENERAL SUMMARY:
- Shuttle Driver is responsive to the customer and local Lead/Supervisor regarding the movement and spotting of trailers to facilitate the needs of the warehouse in sorting and processing material for shipment or storage. Shuttle Driver is responsible for timely movements and thorough knowledge of on-hand inventory and positioning.
- A valid Class A CDL license with a minimum of 36 months consecutive driving experience within the last 3 years
- A minimum of 24 months experience working in a full-time Class A tractor/trailer driving position in the previous 3 years
- No more than two (2) moving violations while operating a personal or commercial motor vehicle in the last three (3) years
- No serious traffic violations or convictions while operating a commercial motor vehicle in the last three (3) years
- A clean background check result
- Ability to satisfy FMSCA/DOT requirements including:
- A clean drug & alcohol screening
- A passing DOT physical
- Ability to execute physical aspect of position
- Excellent communication skills
- Self-motivated / Self-dependent
- Ability to develop specific goals and plans to prioritize, organize and accomplish work
Job Type: Full-time
CJ Logistics America delivers integrated and multimodal logistics services, connecting every corner of the world via air, sea and land. As a lead logistics partner (LLP), third-party logistics provider (3PL) and supply chain consultant, we help customers leverage supply chain management as a competitive advantage, reducing total system costs, transforming business processes, improving service and facilitating growth and change. With a focus on social responsibility and sustainability through growth with customers and communities, we prioritize the wellbeing of the end consumer, our customers and our employees. CJ Logistics America is responsible for the North America region, specializing in solutions for regulated industries such as food and beverage, consumer-packaged goods, healthcare and medical supplies, and tire and automotive.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.